Prolouge

It was a hot summer day. The sky was clear. I was sitting at my normal spot. I was at a cafe. Sitting down with my tablet try to fix my art. The strong aroma filled the air. It reminded me of my grandma house. She always drink coffee in the morning. I sipped on my mocha. Try to not stress how bad my art work is.
My stylus made my palm sweat. I took my napkin and wiped my hand. The boss wanted me to draw a female for the new game. She have to be specific to my liking. Sense I made that male character he couldn't stop talking about. He kinda made me upset that day. How can I think of a girl character. I thought in my head along time. I covered my tablet up. Got up and threw away my trash. I wanted to flip the table ,but I didn't want get thrown out of the cafe. I put my tablet in my book bag along with my computer.
I checked my watch. I still had time to walk around the art store. I grabbed my bag and put it around myself. It's was kinda heavy with the computer and my tablet. I left the Cafe. I walked into the art store. I walked slowly looking around but in a kinda fast paste. I walked down the graphic design isle . I looked at all the different computer chips and CD 's.
   I started to walk down the video game isle. Looked though the locked glass. They had my first game The Broken Glass.  I only got to do the cross bow in the game. Now that I got that promotion. I can finally make characters.... I saw Mass Effect. I haven't played that game for years. I started to cry as I remembered how the end was. My watched started going off. I started to walk out of the store. I still haven't found the data and the model for my game. I scratched my head. I started to walk to my car. It's a Ford Mustang. It was my grandmother's. I got in the drivers seat. I buckled up. I started to drive to my house. I started to think about ways to find the model for my game. Maybe the new system ?  I thought in my head as I parked my in my drive way. I unlocked my house with my key . I took my shoes off at the front door. I placed my bag on my chair I have near the door. I walked into my work room. I picked up the box that said Blade The Battle For Romance. We sold this system. Everyone playing it now. It's finally my turn to sign in on the game. Maybe I'll find some inspiration in the game. I plugged the system in and put in the game . I put on the helmet. I started the game as I started to fall asleep as I went into the game world ...