Sterek

Stile's POV

I looked up at the white ceiling tapping my foot. My dad was supposed to be getting me more Adderall. I needed it and he wasn't home yet. I felt like I was going crazy. I couldn't think straight.

I laid back on my bed and groaned. Suddenly I heard my window open. I sat up quickly. I looked over to the window to see Derek standing there.

"W-what are you doing here?" I tried to ask as calmly as possible.

"What's up with you?"

"I- I need my medication, I forgot to remind my dad when I was getting close to running out and he's pulled two doubles so I have to wait for him."

He didn't say anything. He went over to my desk and took the chair setting it down across from my bed.

"You need to calm down. Your driving me nuts with the tapping."

"S-sorry, I can't help it. So why are you really here?"

"I need your help with something."

I sighed. Why me? Derek was more than a bit scary.

"What is it?"

"I can't tell you right now."

Frustrated I yelled, "Why not?"

"Because your dads home."

I let out a sigh of relief, "Thank god!"

"I'd better go," he said quietly and then before I knew it he was gone.

I ran done stairs as fast as I could and almost ran right into my dad.

"Dad? Did you my Adderall?"

His face fell, "Stiles," he sighed, "I'm sorry, I completely forgot."

I was annoyed but I didn't let my dad see it.

"It's okay, what's another day without it right?"

"I really am sorry Stiles."

I walked back to my room and tried to think about what Derek could possibly want my help on. I'm a human, why didn't he ask Scott or Isaac? I couldn't even focus long enough to think about Derek.

I decided to text Scott and ask him if his mom could get me my medication. He told me that she was pulling an all nighter and he was at Allison's house. I sighed in annoyance.

The last person that I thought I would ever ask to get me my medication was Derek. I figured that if he was going to ask me for help the last thing he could was get me my Adderall. After all if he needed me, he needed me to be focused. I finally grew a pair and called him.

"Hello?" he answers gruffly.

"I- um, Derek, d-do you t-think that you can pick me up m-my Adderall? My dad forgot and Scott's mom is-"

"Where do you grab it from?"

I was taken aback, "Wait, what?"

"I'll grab it for you, I just need to know where you grab it from and your date of birth and if it costs anything."

I told him everything he needed to know and he hung up saying that he would be at my house in twenty minutes.

Sure enough to his word Derek was at my window twenty minutes later. I smiled thankfully and thanked him a million times.

I was in the middle of thanking him when his lips crashed down on mine. I held my breath. What was he doing? he wasn't gay and neither was I... but then why did I like it so much?

Before I could say anything Derek backed away and left. I was super confused. If he liked me then why didn't he just say something?