Chapter XXII

A!N Oh snap. Well, that just happened. Anyways, I wanted to thank everyone for one hundred reads! At the time I am writing this chapter (22), I have only uploaded chapter 10. I don't upload right after I write, but once I finish writing this story, it is going up all at once.

Like, Comment and dance- I mean Enjoy!!!

Fifteen Days Later...

Today is the day, the day we fight.

I get up from my bed and head over to my closet, I need the perfect outfit that I can move in, and shift out of easily. I find a black crop top and some black  leggings, along with Nikes.

 I find a black crop top and some black  leggings, along with Nikes

I finish getting ready and I put my hair up. "Today, ugh.." I didn't even know what to say to myself. It is happening all so fast.

I hop into the Taxi that was waiting outside for me. "Drive me to the West end of town please," I say, handing him fourty dollars. "Keep the change."

The drive wasnt long and once I got there, it was empty. I was four hours early, but I needed to get some water for everybody. I stop by the store and get just that.

I head back to the meeting spot and see my top three friends, Nicole, Issac, and Austin. "Hey guys," I say, holding lots of water bottles.

"Where's Ashton?" Nicole asks me.

I look down at the ground and sigh. "He found his mate and they left yesterday.." I say, I honestly feel like crying. I loved him, but I guess I am glad he found his mate...

"Awe..." Austin comes up and hugs me. "Well, Luna, how about we get ready." I snao my head up and look at him.

"I-I can't run this operation, nobody will follow me because I'm not strong!"

Yes we are. Anyon can be an Alpha or Luna.

"Yes you can, we all believe in you," Issac speaks up.

I smile, "Thank you guys, now let's wait for everyone to arrive."