Chapter 13: Dog's Name

⚠️TW: SELF HARM MENTIONED⚠️

Jewel P.O.V.

I was called by one of Spot's little messengers and he dragged Race, Kid Blink and I to the Brooklyn Hospital.

We walk inside and notice that Spot's name is put as his real name. I had to say his name out loud. Gabriel Conlon. Such a nice name. But yet he goes by a dog's name, Spot.

I'm glad that Munchy told me what happened or I would've killed 'im. I told the boys to wait outside while I went in to talk to Spot.

I walked toward his bed and saw bandages on his wrists. I took his left wrist in my hand and started crying. "Oh, Spot! This is all my fault! I still love you, and always will!" I whispered.

"Please don't die," I said in between tears. I leaned over him and kissed him on his forehead. I spoke into his ear, "Don't leave me, not now, not ever. I still love you Spot. Nobody can break us apart." I stand up and wipe off my tears about to leave the room when Spot's eyes opened.

"I love you too Sweetheart." (HE SAID THAT!TB TO WHEN HE FIRST ASKED HER OUT! HA SEE WHAT ISE DONE THERE!)

"Spot!" I run over and hug him, tears spilling from my face. "Guys come in here! Spot's awake!"

The boys come running in and they shake Spot's hand. Not spit-shaking, but actual shaking hands.

"Look what youse done to youself man!" Kid Blink says.

"Yeah, Spot, wese coulda lost ya! Brooklyn coulda losta leadah." Munchy adds.

"I'll let ya have Jewel, but dontcha hurt her, again." The last part he mumbled then he laughed.

"Jewel, we'se still togetha?" Spot asks, "cause if not I wanna ask out a goil. If that's okay wit youse."

"What?!?!" I scream. "After all Ise done for youse! No youse sonuva bitch! Go ask out dat otha goil and dontcha come back for me!" I start to run outta the room.

"Jewel, Ise was talkin bout youse." I turn around slowly and blush. "Sorry, jus' youse known as a 'womaniza'." He laughs.

"Ise was known, now Ise not. Ise only lovin' youse."

Spot P.O.V.

Someone walks into my room and starts to speak to me. I know that voice. Jewel.

She took my left wrist in her hand and started crying. "Oh, Spot! This is all my fault! I still love you, and always will!" She whispered.

"Please don't die," She said in between tears. She leaned over him and kissed me on my forehead. She spoke into my ear, "Don't leave me, not now, not ever. I still love you Spot. Nobody can break us apart." She stood up and was about to leave the room when I opened my eyes.

"I love you too Sweetheart." She turned around and ran towards me. She lets in all the otha boys and they start tellin' me things. The one that stood out to me was Race's. Not Munchy's. But Race's.

"I'll let ya have Jewel, but dontcha hurt her, again." The last part he mumbled then he laughed.

I asked Jewel if we were still togetha then told her I would ask out simone different. Obviously it was her! But she didn't know that.

"Jewel, Ise was talkin bout youse."

She turns around and blushes. I smile at her.

"What is that on Spot's face? Oh, I mean Gabriel's." I shoot my head towards Race and everyone starts laughing. Munchy looks scared. "Go ahead, laugh, Ise know youse wanna. Ise not gonna soak ya."

Munchy starts to laugh too.

"Ise mean really! Youse got a wonderful name that youse should use more often but youse choose a dog's name!" Jewel says laughing.

I get furious and grab her by her shirt collar.
She looks scared and everyone stops laughing.

"Dontcha dare say my name in fronta anyone again. Except me and these fellas." I pull her into a kiss.

"Aww!" Kid Blink says. We smile and then the nurse says that I can go home tomorrow.

"See ya tomorrow babe." She says.
"See ya tomorrow Sweetheart." I say.

Jewel P.O.V.

The next day Spot is outta the hospital and I decide to go visit him.

I get there to see him come out of the lodging house.

"Heya there Spot!" I yell. He is finishing buttoning his shirt to the fourth button down.

"Hey." He kisses me on the cheek then walks away. "Uh, where youse goin'?" I ask him.

"Work. Dontcha come wit me. Go back ta 'hatten."

I was confused. I start walking back to 'batten.

Once I get there I'm still wondering what is going on. Something has to be. He wouldn't ignore me like that.

I walk into the lodging house and everyone asks why I'm back. "Is anything else wrong wit Spot? He is goin' ta woik and all he's did was kiss me cheek and tell me ta go back ta 'hatten."

"Well, youse day off is now back on at least." Jack says.

We all head out but Race, Mush, Kid Blink, Jack, Crutchy, and Skittery.

They're just in the back of the group. I think.

Little did I know what was going on.

Race P.O.V.

I made sure that Mush, Jack, Kid Blink, Crutchy, and Skittery waited back in the lodging house when everyone else left.

"Okay so youse know that Spot came hea last night ta talk ta me right?"

"Yeah" they responded.

"Well Spot wanted--"
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
I am SOO mean Ik! 😂 Cliffhangerrrr.
It'll get betta dontcha worry! Next chapter comin out soon!
LMAOO
-Faith🌺