Who, What, When, Were, and Why?

Disclaimer

Any book under The 5 Heroes series or any part of those books have charterers that are copyrighted to other authors as well as cardgame designers/ card game creators.

Rick Rodian: Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase

Pokemon TM: Ash Katchum and Gary Oak

Christopher Paolini: Eragn Arya, Firien, and Saphirea

The only chareter that ar mine are Soul Silver, Heart Gold, (both of which are named after Pokemon TM games created by Game Freake TM) Star, and Star Galaxy.

June

_______________________________________________________________________________

Shivers go down my spine as I awake. My ears hear others around me. I spot Soul, or I think it is Soul. No She has a green sword. Soul has a light red one. " I am Arya. This is our place of captivity, O werecat." Werecat? I am not a werecat. I am Heart Gold guardian of the sun pendant. Then, I think of my ears. My ears are cat ears. " A werecat? I am a werecat?" I ask Arya. Why yes was her only answer. Suddenly, everyone became quiet. the jailer was here. " Drottning Arya," his silky voice started as he asked her a question, " Are you giving a introduction to this young werecat my master had found in the regular world?" Arya spat, "Galbatorix, you know that Eragon will find out about my disappearance sooner or later." Then the others came. A teenage girl with blond hair and gray eyes, a green dragon who seemed afectionate to Arya, a teenage boy with brown hair and spheres that were like poke balls, and a silver huskey with a pinck coller and a tieout chain on the collor. Arya said, " Everyone that loves us or cares for us will come."