{eliza}

Lafayette knew his time would come, and so it did. Ellis met him on the other side and they watched their family grow from the other side. Soon enough, Hercules met them. The Revolutionary Set was back together. They tell my story, Ellis realized.

Aceline had grown to be a remarkable young lady, bringing up five wonderful children. Two boys and three girls. Her husband, Mark Hurries, would've been accepted into the family. He treated her like she was a queen. Aceline deserved it. Aceline wrote in a journal every day, writing about her life and her parents. Ellis turned to Lafayette, she tells our story.

George followed in the footsteps of his uncle Hercules, opening up a tailor shop. His success with Lafayette's made him a wonderful bachelor. His eight children with Marie Alterscone were absolutely adorable. Five boys and three girls. He kept in contact with his sister. He tells our story.

Eliza. Oh, Eliza. She lived another fifty years. She talked to Hercules and Lafayette as much as she could, gaining information about their time in the war. She tells their story. She raised money for the Washington Monument. She tells his story. She opened an orphanage, the Graham Windham. She watched the kids there grow with her and she felt at peace. They will tell her story.

On November ninth, eighteen fifty-seven, Ellis met Eliza at the gates, "Welcome to the other side."

She gasped.

-----

the end