Chapter 4

Mai's P.O.V.

I headed into one of the main house that my old pack was staying in. Kane was mumbling why were they back and Danny was also mumbling almost the same thing.

"Guys can you please just shut up." "Okay," they both said. "Danny did you also know that Sam is here." I said. I saw her eyes light up. "Then lets get go." she said starting to run to their main house. Kane and I laughed at her as we followed her.

She stopped and looked at us and said, "I wonder if he will be able to tell who I am." I said, "I think he will, He remembered me and look how much I changed.

She laughed and Kane said, "Well, we won't know for sure till he sees you." "Let us go," I said. "Race you." Danny said. "Okay," we replied. We started to run till we came close to the house.

Of course Kane won because of his great speed and then it was me then Danny. We walked in and saw a big mess. I slammed the door.

Gabe's P.O.V

"Wow" I said " I didn't know we could make such a mess by living here for less then 1 day." "Sure we did have a small party but, still." I thought.

I heard the door slam and I walked out of the living room and saw my mate rush in the kitchen and yell "GABE!!!"

I walk into the kitchen and see my fuming mate. "What," I said. "Gabe you need to clean this up right now!" Mai yelled.

"Okay I will get one of the Omegas to come clean this up," I said and She looked at me and said, "No, YOU can clean it up right now right in front of us. Now get going."

I stared at her shocked and She asked," Is this what It looks like back at the old house?" "No," I replied. "Then why does it here?"She asked me. I could see that she was trying to hold back her anger but, She then walked over to the cleaning cupboard and grabbed a mob, bucket, a broom, a dustpan and soap She handed it to me and stormed out of the house.

I looked over to Kane and Danielle, Kane smirked at me and walked into the living room and Danielle asked,"Where is Sam?" I replied "He is upstairs" "Alright," she said and walked upstairs leaving me to clean.

Mai's P.O.V.

I rushed into the kitchen and yell "GABE!!!" Gabe walked in and said "What." "Gabe you need to clean this up right now!" I yelled.

"Okay I will get one of the Omegas to come clean this up," He said and I looked at him and said, "No You can clean it up right now right in front of us. Now get going." I stared at her shocked and I asked," Is this what It looks like back at the old house?" "No," Gabe replied. "Then why does it here?" I asked Gabe. I was trying to hold back my anger but, then I walked over to the cleaning cupboard and grabbed a mob, bucket, a broom, a dustpan and soap I handed it to him and stormed out of the house.

I didn't want to shift right into front of him so I took off and shifted. I turned into my snow leopard and ran and thought about what to do.

_____________________________________________________________

Yay done with another chapter. I know it took long enough. We have been having crazy weather here in Iowa. Snow,Snow,Snow that is all it is and freezing.

Well that is all peoples goods byes

~Maire :P ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥