Paris {Part II}

I'm trying to get back to updating so get ready! I lowkey miss Y/n and Kendall together 🥺. You know what to do with comments 🤪

Y/n Pov.

I heard my phone and groaned, turning it off. The girls were arriving today, or maybe they had already? I genuinely can't think straight at this stage.

Abel and I ended up going out and exploring Paris together, but we didn't do much. I came back to the hotel and ended up talking to Kendall for hours. Eventually, she passed out on the call, so I ended it and tried to get some sleep.

Abel: "Wake the fuck up!" I groaned, rolling over and holding the pillow over my head.

Y/n: "I'm tired." I felt the covers being ripped off me and moved the pillow away from my face, groaning once I opened my eyes.

Abel: "The girls have arrived already, and they're on their way here. We also have rehearsals with them for the show, so wake the fuck up!" He took the pillow from the end of the bed and threw it at me.

Y/n: "No." I smiled and closed my eyes again.

Abel: "You're literally the little sister I wished I had and now I don't." He sighed, moving over to where my head was resting. I opened one eye and stared at him. "I let you sleep in the whole day, kid. It's three in the afternoon here, and we need to get ready. Get your ass up, shower and get dressed, or I will get cold water and throw it on you." I huffed, getting up from the bed.

Y/n: "I thought Bella was the scary one in the relationship," I muttered.

Abel: "I heard that!" I chuckled lowly and walked into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

I did my routine for the day and changed into this 👇 before making my way to the living room, where Abel was probably waiting for me.

I unlocked my phone and refreshed my Instagram, seeing Kendall come up on my feed

kendalljenner 🇫🇷

kendalljenner 🇫🇷

I smiled at the picture and liked it before scrolling through my feed and locking my phone.