Coffee Shop Brawl pt1

RIIIIIINNNGG

"Huh, oh it's time to go already", Marco said looking at a clock surprisingly. "Oh well, Alright,well, what should I do now, well I completed all my homework, and studied......, meh ,I'll figure it out later". He said on his way out. As he was out of the school and leaving the campus he soon felt thirsty and hungry,"well, I'm feeling a little snackish, I'll go to Starbucks , I linger for that delicious hot cocoa, and some sweet lemon cake, mmmmmmmm,"
He said while salvating," well it's settled, I'm out", he said taking his leave.

-Meanwhile in the hallway 's-

Janna was looking for something or as better to say someone until she came across Furgeson asking him," hey Furgeson have you seen Marco by any chance, I was hoping to ask him something", she said with a red blush while smiling " sorry Janna I haven't seen him, but I think Justin had seen him," thanks Furgeson , hey Justin!" "Yeah Janna," hey have you seen Marco by any chance?" She asked hoping that she'd be able to find Marco, then Justin said," yeah I did see him, last I saw him he said he was going to Starbucks." "Thanks Justin, that's all I needed to hear". Janna then started to go after Marco.

-7 blocks from Echo creek academy-

As Marco was walking towards Starbucks he was reviewing over the events that happened today," Today had been weird, first I have this weird dream with people and weapons I'd never seen , and this symbol keeps popping up in my head, and on top of that my body's has moved and upgraded itself to a whole new level, ughhh it's just confusing, it just doesn't make any sense," he then took a deep breath and said" As mom always says ,everything will be alright, okay.... well I'll just figure it out when I get to SB's( Starbucks) then I'm gonna see what else my body can do , then," Hey Marco"!!!!!! He then knew automatically who's voice that belonged to, Janna." Hey Marco"!!!, oh bloody hell Janna"!!!!! He then started to run for his life, "Marco!!, wait"!!! Janna then started to run after Marco, but Marco started to pick up his speed,but Janna seemed incredibly fast as she started to catch up with him , just then Marco started to get the same feeling in his body,  and just before Janna could grab his hoodie, he pushed someone into her ,thus, creating her to knock over a whole crowd, as soon as she lifted her head up, while trying to get out of the fallen crowd she only saw a red hoodie running, she thought in her mind," Damn it, he's always been in front of me, and whenever I try to snag him he keeps on fucking slipping away from me!!!!, arghhhhh!!!!! Not. This. TIME."!!!!!!!!!!

         -  Meanwhile -
   "There he is , the little bastard going into Starbucks, well he better enjoy his mocha latte, cause it's gonna be his very last, c'mon guys  time to kill the little assassin". A man said wearing black along with 7 other guys with knives and guns, and on the leader was a necklace and the charm was a red Cross with gold around it. Then the leader said "The Templar's will now rise".