Chapter 12

Vic's POV
Once it was time to leave for dinner, I walked next to Lilly, and gently shook her shoulders. She whined and grabbed my arm, trying to stop me, I said" come on, we have to eat dinner." She turned over, Mike said" if you wake up we'll get you a dessert." She instantly jumped up and ran out the door, I said" she'll be back." She ran back in, saying" I need shoes!" Mike and I laughed and she pouted at us, I said" come on, come put on your shoes." She ran to me and grabbed her shoes then jumped onto the bed, pulling on her shoes. She tugged on her shoes then attempted to run out, I said" tie." She stopped and bent down and then fell on her butt, mike and I laughed. She hissed at us and then tied her shoes, and then ran out, we got out and followed her. Tony and Jaime walked out of their room and Lilly latched onto Jaime's upper arm and pulled up, he laughed and pulled his arm up, she laughed and her feet wrapped around his arm. Jaime said" she's a monkey, like her brother." I said" Lilly, hit Jaime." Lilly said" no, Woala is good." Jaime laughed like his usual self, Lilly laughed and held onto him. I said" Hime, don't let her fall." He said" I won't." He wrapped his arm around her back so she could stay on his arm. He said" Lilly, you're stuck there for the rest of the night." Lilly said" no! Woala...!" Jaime said" no!" He started walking, she said" Ike!" Mike said" oh, I'm sorry, Baby, but this is too funny." She huffed, and held onto him,

Once we got to the side walks, Lilly said" Jaime!" Jaime said" oohh, she's mad at me." Mike and Tony were laughing their asses off, I started recording, Jaime said" that's not my name!" Lilly said" Jaime!" I said" so... Lilly is mad at Jaime cause he won't put her down. And she's a monkey." Lilly looked at me, I said" if I'm dead tomorrow! Kellin Quinn! Make sure Lilly doesn't die of sugar over load." The video stopped and I posted it and saved it, Jaime finally put her down and she wobbled a bit but stayed steady. I looked at her, she huffed and then hugged my stomach, I laughed and wrapped an arm around her. I said" so baby, what dessert are you gonna get?" She said" ice cream." I said" typical." She smiled up at me, I laughed and held onto her hands and pulled up, she laughed and wrapped her feet around my legs. I laughed saying" seriously?" She nodded, I said" okay, ya little monkey."

We got to the restaurant and went in, we got a table and sat down, Lilly sat between Mike and I. I rubbed Lilly's arm, she hissed and then messed with my hair, I laughed. We ordered food and then waited, of course, Lilly being the sister of Mike and I had to make this over exaggerated. Lilly was tracing Mike's tattoos, she said" I'm hungry." I said" we're hungry too." She said" is skin eatable?" I said" no..." while mike said" yes." I looked at mike, he made a face like "what?" Lilly said" is skin eatable?" I said" no it's not, don't try." She nodded, mike wrapped an arm around her and pulled her towards him, she laughed and held onto his arm. Jaime said" but-" I kicked him under the table, he said" oh..." Lilly said" what?" He said" nothing, little baby monkey." She giggled.

Once our food came, she instantly dug in not caring about letting me cut the steak up first. She simply picked it up and bit into it, we couldn't say anything because we were too busy laughing. She mumbled" wait?" I said" let me cut it up." She said" but I'm eating it." I said" and also chew with mouth closed." She said" but how am I suppose to talk?" I said" oh my god, just eat." She smiled and continued eating like that. Mike was just laughing at us, Jaime and Tony looked at me, then my phone dinged, Jaime nodded at my phone, I grabbed it and looked at the message.
Preciado, Jaime-

Dude! You're literally brother whipped. Hahahaha

I looked at Lilly, to see she was focused on trying to steal off Mike's plate. I, very quickly, gave Jaime the middle finger and mouthed" fuck off." He smiled hugely, and then payed attention to his food. I payed attention to my food as well. After a while, the waitress asked if any of us wanted dessert. Lilly looked at Mike, Mike said" anything with ice cream." The waitress looked at Lilly and smiled then nodded, walking off, Lilly was now dancing where she sat, saying" ice cream, ice cream!" I placed my hand on top of her head, she stopped bouncing, I said" no more." She started moving her head side to side, I laughed and shook my head, taking my hand off her to let her continue the little victory she had.
Once she got to the ice cream, she instantly dug in and didn't let any of us have a bite.

Once we left, she was in my arms, her head laid on my shoulder and her legs wrapped around my stomach. Her little energy burst and her being a sleepy 7 year old had tired her out.