Chapter 6: Augustus Gets Mad

Hey Guys! I haven't been on in like 2 months. :/ sorry. well this ones probably gonna be short cause its 10pm. READ

Previously-

"Hey! What the hell is going on?" Augustus.

AUGUSTUS'S POV

"Who the hell are you? What are you doing with my girlfriend?" I questioned the man groping Sam.

"Well, she's the one that started dancing on the pole, so..." The man said.

"That doesn't give you a right to take her into a closet and harrass her!" I yelled and took Sammy by the wrist and pulled her out. I walked out to the car with her and realized one of her shoes was missing. Great. Wonderful. Ter-rific.

I sat her down in the backseat and looked at her. She was pretty even when she was drunk. Then she woke up.

"Hey, Auggie." She said groggily. 

"Hey, what happened?" I asked.

"Well, i had a few drinks, and, yeah... pretty much it. I forget the rest." She said.

"Well, why? This isn't something MY Sammy would do. So, why'd you do it?" I asked.

"Well, it all started the day when i came to Kayla's house. We came in, and you just ran out. Aug, your mom's birthday isn't for another few months. I felt sad that you weren't telling me something. So, when Kayla asked me to go out, i thought it would relieve my stress." She said.

I was shocked. I never knew she felt that way, and i was mad at myself. I was terrified that she never told me.

"I love you." We both said in unison. She giggled. That put a smile on my face.

SAMANTHA'S POV

We got home at around 5am. I was so tired.

"So, where did you go that day?" I asked Aug.

"Home. I couldn't stand to watch you move in with your friend. I mean, no more alone time for us." He said.

"Aw, baby that's not true. We have some alone time right now." I grinned.

Augustus pulled of my shirt and pushed me into the bed. He kissed my lips, then pecked me on my cheek. He started on my chin, down to my neck, my collarbone, my breasts, my stomach, he bit my shorts and pulled them off. Then he looked at me and questioningly smiled.

"Like that?" He asked.

I giggled. "Perfect." 

He kissed my hipbones, my thighs, and came back up to my neck. He rolled over and i got on to him. I ruffled his hair and started to kiss his shoulders and neck. As i kissed his collarbone, he pulled me off of him and took me and just kissed me on the lips. Passionately. It was the best thing ever. I loved him. I loved Augustus Waters.