author's note :D

Greetings!

It's J. Nicole again! That's a wrap to yet another narrative, one I enjoyed writing immensely. The characters in this one were interesting and entertaining (I hope you thought so too), as was the backstory and even the setting. I visited California recently (I'm a native East Coast dweller, so it was far for me) and was inspired to write a story set in the authentic and cultured city of San Francisco, so I took a leap and did it!

Thank you so much, reader, wherever you are, for taking the time to follow the story of the invincible trio: the Horne brothers and Lucie Monteith. It's kind of difficult to express to you how thankful I am for your support and your time, because what would a story be if there was no one there to absorb it?

Special thanks to my main peeps, who follow and hold me up in whatever strange idea pops from my imagination onto the page: @Brycel11 and ektanand

Okay, now.

I am going to share my writing agenda with you, because it is chock full of good stuff to look forward to.

Numero Uno: My book Polaroid, which I put momentarily on hold to write other things (such as Pulse) will be continued and finished ASAP. It's a book full of wit and humor, as well as romance, so go check it out when you get the chance!

Numero Dos: Slot two is an interesting one, as when I finish Polaroid, I have several options. For some while, I've been planning to rewrite the Shift Series, but as that will take months, I'm thinking of postponing the meat of that project until summer. That would give me more time to introduce new books, ideas for which I have a couple up my sleeve...

So I guess it's not much of an agenda, as half of it is not figured out yet. But all in due time, friends! It's a new year, and I have so many stories to tell!

Anyway, thanks again for all your support! I love each and everyone of you, I swear it! Until we meet again!

Update: 12/1/2019

This book is being featured on Editor's Choice?? This is wild??

I am continuously surprised by the amount of love and support I'm getting from the Wattpad community, and I am ever so thankful. Just wanted to throw in an additional thank you to all of you guys because wow, all of you are the OGs.  

I was actually planning to rewrite this book because I felt like it could use some work, but now I'm confident that I can procrastinate a little longer...

Anyway, if you liked this one, I highly encourage you to take a look at some of the other works on my profile (Breathe, Wake, and Angel's Mark follow this one in that order, if you're interested). Thank you thank you thank you; I can't wait until we meet again :)

Bye!!! :D