Chp. 24

Playlist:

Little Black Dress-One Direction

Birthday-Selena Gomez

Never Stop (Acoustic)-Safety Suit

Forget Forever-Selena Gomez

Sams POV

Evan and I were driving in the car when Birthday by Selena Gomez came on.

"Babe can you turn it up?" I ask Evan and he does.

"TELL 'EM THAT IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!" We were at a red light when it turned green, "BLOW YOUR DRE-"

Crash.

My eyes started to flutter and when I opened them Lexie and Josh were standing there tears in their eyes.

"W-Whats going on?" My voice shaky.

Neither of them said anything.

"What? What happened?" I ask again.

Lexie came over and hugged me. I was completely confused but she said one word and my life was once again. Broken.

"Evan." She said as I begin to cry harder than I already did.

I was glad Lexie was here. I told her I had forgiven her but she soon had to leave because of baby problems. But Josh stayed.

"I'm gonna have to go out for the funeral." I say not looking at him.

"I know." His voice barely a whisper.

"Will you come with me?" I ask and his head shots up.

"Of course."

*Funeral day*

I had cried throughout the while service. Josh held my hand reassuringly. I had seen so many people I hadn't seen in a long time. Including my sister. I cried harder when I saw her.

But even harder when they mentioned me and how Evan had always loved me and that I was the better Jacob. My sister and I laughed at that part.

But here I am. Alone infringe of his buried grave leaning on it crying.

"I'll always love you Evan." I say as I feel someone behind me. It was Josh.

"Are you okay?" He asks and I shake my head no.

"Why does this always happen? everytime I love someone they die." I say through my shaky voice.

Suddenly Josh tightly hold onto me and I cry into his shoulder. More like bawling.

"I'll always love you Sam." He says to me.

"I love you Josh." I say back and he kisses my forehead.

"Go wait in the car. I'm gonna pay my respects." He says and I nod.

Joshs POV

"Hey Evan it's Josh. I know I haven't said very nice things about you but im going to protect Sam and not fuck things up again. She's going to be safe with me. I promise. I love her." And with that I walk back to the car.

OMG SOSH IS BACK HOLY SHIT!!!!!! YYAYAYAYAYAYYAY!!!!!!!!!! Please vote leave feedback! ILY.

xx

Sydney