Chapter 15: Kinder suprises? Really Josh?

Tyler wasn't that bad actually. Appart from the pervert comments it went fine. Tyler was a quick learner, I just wish that he'd put that useless energy into paying more attention in class. I'd say that his grades would be up anytime soon. I'm hoping they would. If the teacher hadn't put Tyler's soccer spot in, then he'd fail on purpose.

"So how'd I go?" Tyler asked finally putting a shirt on.

I had to tutor a shirtless Tyler the entire time. Those 2 excruciating hours were the worst days of my life. I just hope that I'm not in that tv show 'the worst year of my life, again'.

"You suprisingly went great. You're a quick learner. Future advice though, don't be so self-centered and be less of a jerk and then you'll be fine" I smiled packing up my bag.

Tyler swung his sports bag on his shoulder. "Do you need a ride?"

"No thanks, I got my own car" I thanked him.

Tyler glanced at me one more time before walking the other direction to the parking lot.

I stared at his retreating figure. Tutoring Tyler wasn't so bad after all. All of that whining was put to no use after all.

I started walking the other way to were my car was, only when I got there, it wasn't there. Something clicked in my brain. Of course, Josh took the car. I groaned, how the hell am I gonna get home. I heard a loud engine starting. Well that would be Tyler on his way home. Unlike me, waiting for a miracle to happen.

I got my phone out of my pocket and checked my contacts first calling Josh.

"C'mon Josh" I muttered the ring tone filling the quiet night sky.

The voicemail appeared. I went to call Amelia but it went straight to voicemail. The next contact was dad. My finger lingered on his contact. There's no point in calling him, he's most likely overseas.

I sighed and moved onto the next contact. Tyler. Well I couldnt call him. He could be either at home or on the way home. It's either In stuck here for the night or I ring the bad boy up and ask for a ride. Who knows what lurks out here at night. Even though it's a school. Better safe than sorry.

I was just about to call him but a loud sound made it's way towards me. The motorbike stopped in front of me and the rider took off his helmet.

"Long time no see, Smith. What are you doing in a very deserted area?" Tyler's amusement filled the air as he looked at the parking lot, noticing my invisible car.

"Just waiting" I bluntly spoke.

"For what?"

A miracle.

"None of your business" I glared at Tyler waiting for him to go.

"Do you want a ride?" Tyler offered gesturing to his motorbike. My heart was screaming at me to say yes. But trusting Tyler is a whole different story.

"No" I said rather unsurely. Tyler is possibly the only person that can get me home at this very moment. Although I hate to admit it, it's true. Like always, prince charming comes and saves the day. How cliche.

Tyler looked around the car park again. "Look, there's noone out here at this time at night, so do me a favour and let me take you home. It's a thank you gesture for tutoring me"

"Ooh Tyler is thanking me. Who knew the jerk was a gentlemen" I mocked him.

Tyler handed me a helmet. "Just get on"

I took the helmet and started getting on the motorbike. "If I die tonight I'm going to haunt your grave until-" I started in a dead serious tone.

"Do you have any other options?" Tyler interrupted bluntly.

I thought for a minute. "Well, I could always call a taxi"

I put on the helmet and stared at the road in front of us. I absoloutly love the thrill of motorbikes. My uncle visited a lot and always rode his motorbike. I would always go on it, never declining the chance.

"Hold on tight sugar" Tyler smirked and started the engine. I put my arms around his waist as the motorbike zoomed off. He swerved around the speed bumps and exited the school grounds. My uncle only rode at a certain speed for safety. It wasn't slow but this was definetly faster.

My arms loosened the grip on Tyler's waist as I got used to the familiar sensation.

"This street" I yelled over the wind to Tyler.

Tyler nodded in confirmation and turned. "House?"

"6"

The motorbike stopped in front of my house and I hopped off the motorbike giving him the helmet.

I rubbed my arm. "Well thanks for the ride"

He nodded. "Good night sugar". With that his foot left the ground and the motorbike started moving.

I watched his motorbike constantly getting smaller as it drove away. "Good night stalker" I mumbled before unlocking the door quietly and walking away.

I placed down my bag quietly and made my way to the kitchen, my tummy rumbling.

All the lights were off so I suspect that everyone's asleep.

My hands grazed against the wall as the darkness blinded my vision.

As I entered the kitchen I heard rustling making me stop right in my tracks.

Fear instantly filled me as my hand reached beside me trying to find the light switch.

What's the worst that can happen? A murderers in my house? Probably not realistic.

I breathed in when I found the light switch and prayed that the sight in front of me is not bad.

I switched on the switch, the light blinding me. I saw Josh sitting at the table. He looked shocked and rather embarrassed.

I was about to bombard him with questions but my eyes switched to the table were two kinder suprises sat and in Tyler's hand, held a half eaten kinder suprise.

I started laughing at him. "Your eating Amy's kinder suprises?" I sputtered out.

Josh's cheeks reddened even more. "Shut up"

I ignored his last comment. "That's meant for 7 years olds" I held my stomach from too much laughter.

Josh gave me the death stare. I walked up to him and pinched his cheeks. "Ooh whose the older one now? Do you want me to put these toys on your bookshelf?"

"If I said yes would you go away?" Josh asked in a serious tone but his childness just seemed to ruin.

I thought for a second. "I'll think about it" 

"Go to bed" he grumbled.

"Night sweetie. Don't eat too much kinder suprises or you'll get a tummy ache" I ruffled his hair.

"Fuck you" he swore.

"Big words for a little boy" I scolded him.

Now I know what to give him for his birthday.

_______________________________________

Q: Would you eat a bowl of crickets for $5000?

I wouldn't, eating crickets would be disgusting.

Updating in a week.
Remember to comment and vote.
~Ashley