Intro

Steph: Hey, hey, hey! I'm Steph and I'm a model, actress, dancer, and now a TV personality. Oh yeah I'm in a polyamorous relationship with BTS

BTS: *waves*

Steph: Basically you're going to go through our basic a** liv-

Namjoon: Steph you can't curse in the intro that doesn't look good

Steph: they're gonna bleep it out anyway

Jungkook: *mumbles and rolls his eyes* I don't think that was the point

Tae: Don't get involved

Steph: What was that golden boy?

Tae: Well now you're involved *pats his shoulder*

The others watched as Jungkook and Stephanie worked their issue out. Hoseok eventually realized this was all going south and stood up beginning to dance in front of the camera. Honestly him doing aegyo in front of the cast and the females ogling him caught Steph's attention.

"You did it without me." She plopped on the couch pouting regaining the attention as the cameras went off.

Hobi took her hand and she stood up following his lead.

"I think you look cute all the time." He pecked her forehead. "Everything you do is aegyo babe."

"Boo" Tae chanted from the side.

"You said that last week." Jimin called him out.

"And it deserves to be repeated." Hobi snapped back with a smirk. "Unless you disagree?"

"Hey, you tryna say Steph doesn't look cute this week?" Yoongi asked Jimin in a harsh tone.

"No- I was just-just....How come you guys are always ganging up on me?"

"Don't worry you won't be useless forever." Jin patted his shoulder. "With ugly comes less responsibility."

They all looked at Jin honestly confused. Steph then looked at the one camera that always remained on.

"...And this is POLY!!"

"I'm honestly here because of a bet with Scott Disick. We will be bigger then KUWTK, watch!" Yoongi stated confidently at the camera.

"Who is he talking to?" Steph whispered to the others.

"My people" Tae answered back.

Everyone, except Yoongi he was still eyeing the camera, gazed cautiously at Taehyung before exiting the room.

"POLY! Starring-" Tae was cut off by Yoongs.

"Min Yoongi! Don't forget it either."