Chapter 8

"Seriously Niall?!" I shrugged towards Harry.

"It's not like I touched her. Why are you overreacting were just friends Harry when are you going to realize that," I ranted on and on about how Leila and I were... just friends. Nothing more nothing less.

"Ok maybe your right, but I have every right to be mad,"

"On what grounds?"

"Uh these grounds?" he laughed. He never truly understood the whole 'what grounds' concept.

"Just whatever Harry I'm sorry. I'll never talk to Leila again,"

"That's not what I meant,"

"Yes It is Harry," I looked at him, "you and I both know you that you don't want anyone touching your little sister,"

"Aw c'mon Niall, now you're overreacting,"

I sighed.

"Ok fine whatever I'll make sure to tell you where were goings next time,"

"Thank you,"

We walked up to where the boys were.

"Sup," Zayn said.

"Did you get the text from Simon?"
Harry and I shook our heads.

"We go back on tour next week," Louis frowned.

"I have to tell my mum that," Harry sat down and placed his head in his hand.

When he looked back up he was teary-eyed.

"I was just about to become even closer to Leila too..." he mumbled.

"C'mon mate it'll be okay," Liam patted Harry's back.

"And what about our trips home huh?" I finally spoke up.

"Don't we deserve some time off?!"

"Niall this is our job and our life now," Liam shook his head.

I sat next to Harry.

"Sup lads," Leila walked in.

She sat next to Louis with a bag of chips in her left hand. She turned on the tv and put it on Harry Potter.

We all looked at her annoyed.

"What?? it's a really good movie," she shoveled more chips into her mouth.

"Leila," Harry spoke up, " I go back on tour next week.." I watched her face drop to a frown.

"Why?"

"They've insisted that we add more shows..." Liam frowned.

"Oh,"

Louis hugged her. She looked like she was going to cry.

"When will be your next break?"

That was the question none of us wanted to answer.

"January the latest,"

"A year from now..." Zayn said sadly.

"Basically I'll never see you again,"

"Well not exactly," Harry said.
"I've talked to simon, and well he said we can introduce you to the world and then you can come on tour with us"

She looked shocked. She shook her head a thousand times no.

"I couldn't do that. I have football. Steven the girls. They're here... I can't just leave that behind. I'd rather be the nobody hanging out with one direction them be forgotten later,"

Her phone rang. She got off the couch and walked to the kitchen.

Delilah's POV

I answered my phone.

"Hello athletes I'm very sad to inform you that coach C. Julian will no longer be the coach for your team. He has passed away due to a severe heart attack. The team will not be playing anymore without a coach," I cried.

"the only available coach is Jamie Hawkins. But unfortunately she cannot coach until January of 2015 thank you REST IN PEACE COACH JULIAN," the call ended.

I slid onto the floor. I let the salty tears roll down my cheeks. It was over.

I decided to call every one in a group call I dialed Steven, Amanda, Rikki, Kim, Rachel, Daphnie, and Itzel.

"Hey guys,"

"I'm assuming you got the news?" Daphnie said.

"Yes," I cried harder

"The funeral is on Saturday," Steven said sadly.

"He was a great man,"

"What the hell happened," Rikki's thick Irish accent spoke

"I mean the new god damned coach can't come til next year? soccers over huh?" She let it all go

"Rikki c'mon it won't be that bad with the new coach," Rachel spoke finally

"Yes it will!" Rikki yelled

"She's got a point it won't be the same without coach.." Kim said whimpering.

"Are we all going to the funeral?" I asked they all said yes.

"Leila... The last things he said were tell my team I love them, make Delilah tell the world who she really is, and let her, Steven and Daphnie give a speech, let Itzel sing his favorite song and let Amanda place his whistle in is grave as well as his soccer ball and cleats."

"He also left us each one thing." Itzel spoke

"We won't find out what until after the funeral."

I cried.

"Don't cry Leila it'll be okay,"

We all cried together over the phone.

We hung up soon.

I just sat and cried my heart out.

"Leila what's wrong?" Liam walked In.

"C-coach died" I cried harder

Liam rushed to my side comforting me.

"It'll be okay,"

"It won't. Before he died he wrote down things he wanted to happen. One was to tell the world who I really was,"

He nodded.

Just then the rest of boys walked in.

Liam told them what was happening.

"So it's simple Leila come
On tour with us,"

"No. That's the thing I can't fulfill his final wishes," it was all too much.

A/N

I'm sorry :( it's late. I was at my cousins house and well... they don't have internet. Then I went to school today so basically I just finished my hw and wrote this.

NEXT UPDATE TOMORROW.

~A~