Epilogue - Ten Years Later

Epilogue

Ten Years Later

It's been a whole ten years since the day that Dempalar had popped in and told of that Karshnah's Soul-Separation. I see it every day that I look into my baby's eyes. Karshnah still has that intensity that has me ... wanting a little bit. It gets worse though, he loves to look at me in such a way in public that makes me wanna jump him and hump him!

But then again, I still see aspects of Julio that still makes my heart ache. Every time it does though, Karshnah enfolds me in his arms and tells me, that Julio's soul has bonded with his, making him whole once more. He whispered things to me that soothed my heart.

But then again, there are times that what he whispers to me, makes my heart race, my juices flow and my face flush with heat.

I have taken up my mantle, and Karshnah was granted immortality. I don't know about the rest of my family though, which makes my eyes water, every single time I think about that.

But lately, my mind has been wondering, and thinking about making a school that specialises in children of the supernatural community. All I need is help, I have the gods that sired a supernatural species interested in the teaching of these kids.

Hope it all works out for the best though!