Ch.18 Let's go out

TAYLOR'S POV.

"This is your room Juliet." I said walking into the purple nursery. I looked down at the sleeping baby in my arms and smiled. I carefully walked over to her crib and placed her on a soft blanket. I felt arms around my waist and turned around to be greeted by Harry lips.

"Everything's fine Taylor." He said feeling me tense up time to time.

"It's hard harry." I said softly.

"I know it is, but everything okay. Juliet's home and she's safe. Turn around she's right there." He said. I nodded and melted into his embrace.

"Why don't you go take a nap." He suggested.

"I don't-"

"No. You need rest." He said picking me up lightly. He carried me to our room and set me on the bed gently. He grabbed the softest blanket there was and threw it at me.

"Gee thanks." I said spreading it out.

"Get some rest, I'm taking you out tonite."

"What? I'm not going out tonite I just had a baby!" I said wincing at my sudden movement.

"Well you don't really have a choice." He said grinning and walking out of the room. I wrapped the blanket around me and got comfortable. I tensed when I heard Juliet cry but was soon relaxed when Harry yelled.

"I got her!"

I smiled to myself and soon drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Babe wake up." I felt whispered into my ear. I opened my eyes and saw Harry. "Go get ready, I want to leave in 30 minutes." I nodded and got up. I ran to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't have time to take a shower. I walked quickly to my closet peeking my head into Juliet's room on the way. I threw on a red dress and black heels. Quickly I Straightened my hair and put on a small amount of makeup.

"Taylor lets go!" Harry yelled from downstairs. I ran down and saw that he already had Juliet in her car seat ready to go. He grabbed my hand with one of his and carried Juliet in the other. We walked to the car and got in.

---------------------------------------------------------

After we dropped Juliet off at my parent's house we went to the restaurant.

"Reservations for Styles." He said. We were ushered to a table in the back and sat down. We ordered our food and ate in silence talking in between bites. Once we were finished I leaned back in my seat and looked at Harry. He laughed lightly and I squinted at him.

"What?" I asked.

"You have a little something on your face." He said. I wiped my face and he nodded.

"It's still there. Maybe you should go to the bathroom and wipe it off." He said. I walked to the bathroom and noticed nothing was on my face. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked back to our table. I noticed Harry was gone as I walked closer. I got to the table and frowned when I saw Juliet sitting in her carseat.

"What are you doing here Juliet?" I asked going to pick her up. I paused when I saw a note sitting at her feet. I picked it up and started reading it.

Taylor,
I love you so much. I know that a lot has happened in this past year and it's been tough. But one thing I can say is it's been the best year of my life. You gave me a daughter. I could never ask for more. You also trusted me and agreed to be my girlfriend. There's so much more you have done to make my life better but I don't have enough room to write it on this paper. Maybe if you turn around you'll find another, how should I put it? Present?

I turned around and found Harry behind me holding out a box.

"Taylor," He said getting down on one knee. "I love you so much. You've made me so happy. You would make me even happier if the answer to my question is yes. Will you marry me?" He asked.

I cuffed my hand over my mouth and nodded vigorously with tears in my eyes. His lips met mine and I wrapped my arms around him. He pulled away and smiled.

"Yes." I said as he placed the ring on my finger.