Captain Rex x Jedi!Reader

Captain Rex's POV

Captain Rex's POV

The soldiers of the 501st Legion couldn't believe their eyes when they saw the commando squad emerge from the hills of Korriban, the ancient planet of the Sith.

Rex hated the planet with a burning passion, not just because it used to be the home of many Sith Lords back in the days, but because it was sending shivers down his spine. He was engineered not to feel fear, but the years of combat experience had their impact on him. He knew his intuition never lied - if he didn't like a place, there had to be a reason behind it. Normally, no sane man would venture onto this forsaken planet, but their command ship recieved a faint Republic distress signal from the surface which was strong enough only to alert them. And of course, who else would be sent to check the source of the signal out, if not the 501st? Rex sighed as he thought about the danger he was putting his men in again. This was probably a trap and they were the ones who were supposed to spring it. And he didn't like this idea one bit. 

He was relieved yet cautious when he saw the clones emerge from what seemed like a building, possibly a temple. Lowering his scopes, he instructed his men to stay alert, but he also told Kix to be ready in case those clones needed any medical help. Kix just nodded and kept looking at the growing shapes of the clones in trouble.

Rex could tell those clones were no ordinary troopers - they had the armor of commandos. There were four of them, like in any commando squadron. Their armor was decorated with black and grey motives and stripes. The one that seemed to be their leader had almost had completely black armor - the design of a dragon was plastered on his back, chest and arms, the dragon's head ending on his helmet. "This can't be true..." he whispered as he noticed the commando squad's leader. The 501st loved those tales about the legends called the Annihilation squad, but Rex personally believed they were only rumours.... Well, until now, of course.

Rex ordered his troops to stand down and he personally went ahead to great the commandos. They looked battered and tired, but that didn't seem to be their only problem.

"You came, brothers," said their leader with the dragon decorations on his armor. He removed his helmet and revealed his scarred face and messy blue hair. "We weren't sure anybody recieved our transmission."

"We did, sir," replied Rex and took off his helmet as well. "The name is Rex. These are my men. We came to rescue you."

"Very well," replied the blue-haired clone and pressed his lips into a thin line. "The Annihilation squad will be in your debts, boys. Let's go, men."

"I refuse to leave, Snafu!" yelled another commando clone and threw his helmet on the ground. "The General is still out there! We can't just leave her!"

Snafu was shaking as he turned to his brother, tears threatening to fall. "She knew the risks, Cid. But there's no way she survived that fall. No way... But the mission is done. She did it."