Forward

Thank you for choosing to read this story!  I am currently editing using ProWritingAid. 

Angel and Dante are part of a world set in a dystopian time.  Climate change, plagues and war have ravaged Earth, creating a harsh world where only the strongest  survive.  Angels watch over humans, and sometimes create hybrid children.  Some hybrid are gifted with angelic abilities, but this is rare.

Scientists have bio-engineered a select population.  These enhanced act as military for a new Republic.

Angel is special - her father is a Watcher, and her mother is the only known enhanced hybrid. This makes her angelic royalty, and it makes her something unique! Her very existence could bring danger, so she must be hidden away and her true identity kept secret.

Dante is a warrior and an assassin suddenly thrust into a new role: guardian.  The problem is he doesn't like humans.  Worse, his charge is a baby!  Where can he take her to be safe?

Special thanks to my children for their love, support and encouragement.  Believe in your dreams.  Try.  Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained.  

**9/06/17** Editing is suspended indefinitely as Hurricane Irma bears down on Florida where I live.  I will let you know when I'm able to resume.  All feedback is welcome - comments, suggestions, encouragements!  God bless**

Dear Readers, please vote and comment!