Chapter 1

Alex P.O.V
I was screaming my heart out to the lyrics of Panic! at the Disco playing on stage, and lucky me got front row tickets to their concert. I was wearing my Panic! shirt which had the to weird to live, to rare to die album cover on it with some black skinny jeans, I have an obsession with them. My red dyed hair was plastered to my forehead from raving to much to Brendon Urie singing, I looked around the people around me seeing that they are having as much fun as me.'huh i should step up my game' I soon caught sight of a boy with brown hair with blonde highlights, he was in between lanky and muscular and around my height which was about 5"7. holy frick he looks cute...I wonder if he's big- OH MY GOD ALEXANDER ENOUGH WITH YOUR GAY THOUGHTS!!" I mentally scolded myself, my thoughts were shook off when said boy stared back at me with greyish blue eyes, I could feel a blush on my face as both of us broke eye contact with each other and carried on with the concert. When the show was over I sat in my car with Twenty Øne Piløts playing in the background thinking, 'he's cute...'

(A/N)
HIYA, welcome to this new story.
Don't mind this crappy ass chapter, actually why am I greeting you when this whole story is gonna be crap...