Workout Session

1597 Words.

CONTAINS SMUT

⚠️ YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ⚠️

Nate's POV

I grabbed a pair of boxing gloves and punched my Punching Bag repeatedly. I was too focused on beating up the bag that I didn't know that my friend, (Y/N), knocked on the door. She opened the door and peeked her head through.

"Hey Nate! I'm here now!" She yelled to me. I stopped punching and turned to face (Y/N). She was in a Sports Bra, see-through leggings and Nike trainers. I smiled at her nervously.

"H-hi." I stuttered. She raised an eyebrow in confusion. She just laughed it off and climbed onto the Cross Trainer next to her. I focused my attention back to the Punching Bag and started to beat it up again.

~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

I knocked on Nate's fitness room door and waited for a bit. I heard music and him punching something. I opened the door and immediately recognised the band that was playing. I peeked my head through the door and stepped in. Nate was punching the Punching Bag in front of him while humming along to All Time Low.

"Hey Nate! I'm here now!" I shouted to him. He stopped punching and turned around quickly, sweat flying off his face. He was in a sweat-covered tank top, knee shorts and Adidas Trainers. He smiled at me, nervously though.

"H-hi." He stuttered. I raised an eyebrow at him stuttering but laughed it off and mounted the Cross Trainer next to me. Nate turned back around and started punching again.

Soon after, Nate stopped punching and gasped for air. He threw his Boxing Gloves into the box in the corner and slipped his tank top off. I avoided staring at him and looked somewhere else. I did glance at Nate when I could though. And damn was he hot. He messed up his hair and the sweat caused it to stick up. I couldn't help but giggle. Nate turned around and smirked.

"What?" He chuckled.

"Your hair." I held in a laugh. Nate turned to the wall mirror next to him.

"For fucks sake." He grumbled. I burst out in a laugh but continued working out.

~~~

Nate's POV

I started sweating insanely. I chucked the Boxing Gloves in it's box and pulled my tank top off. I mucked up my hair slightly. I heard a giggle from behind me. I turned to see (Y/N) giggling at something.

"What?" I smirked.

"Your hair." She bit her lip, attempting not to laugh. I turned to the wall mirror and sighed.

"For fucks sake." I growled and fixed my hair. I turned to the Cross Trainer (Y/N) was on, but she wasn't there. Instead, she was in the middle of the room, doing handstands. I chuckled and stood in front of her. When she landed the last one, I did a one-handed handstand to show off.

"Beat that!" I smirked. (Y/N) shrugged with a smile and did another handstand, except she did the splits while hand standing. My jaw dropped when she did. She landed back down gently on her feet. She laughed at the look of my face. I got an idea. I ran to the wall and jumped, placing my feet on the wall and doing a backflip. I landed it, making me smile. (Y/N) shrugged again and flipped down the room and did a backflip at the end. She looked at me with a smirk across her face as she walked up to me. The sweat dropped down from her face and into her cleavage. I blushed and felt myself growing harder by the second.