A servant slave: bondman
1) a person in moral or mental servitude
2) a state of servitude or submission (in thrall to his emotions)
3) a state of complete absorption (mountains can hold me in thrall with a subtle attraction of their own)
1) I am not your thrall, so you'll have to pickup after yourself.
2) They are people who still bear the scars of having been in thrall for so many years.
From Old Norse thræll which means 'slave'.
Before 12th century
bondman, chattel, slave, servant
Archaic: entrall, enslave