Suhaagraat 😚

Anasuya 's pov :-

Standing in the balcony of my new room , I look at the moon waiting for my so called husband to come .....

A husband who is my Enemy , if not for him I would've been watching CID episodes with a tub of ice cream in my house  .....

After our so called accidental marriage Chandu and I decided to take divorce after living under the same room for 6 months but all our plans got destroyed when his dad came to know of our marriage ......

He came to my home and officially asked my hand for marriage and daadi being unaware of my marriage agreed and I had no choice but to follow her wish . Even bhai and Navya couldn't help me to get out of this .......

After my grand wedding I was brought here to my husband's room while my husband left saying that he had an important work .....

An important work for such an unimportant person .  Uff .....

Though my mother in law welcomed me with all rituals , she was cold towards me . I wonder why ?

But one thing for sure is I'll not tie myself and him in this unwanted marriage , once I talk to him and clear things ....... But I'll sure as hell give one chance to my marriage because I trust daadi's teachings .......

It is then I hear a car sound and door opening , I see my husband entering home , God ! He's drunk .....

A gasp escapes my lips involuntarily , when I see three girls coming out of the same car and kissing my husband's cheek and he too kisses them which I think is a good bye kiss because they leave after that .....

Tears well up in my eyes seeing this ....
How could he do this to me ?
Anyways it's not his mistake it's mine to think of there being a future for us but since I promised myself , I'll give him a chance .

From now on he can't continue his playboy ways . He needs to change ....

I wipe my tears and go inside washroom and change myself into my night shorts and my comfortable tank top .....

He enters the room , and finds me standing at the balcony door .

Where were you and what was all that I ask him directly without beating around the bush ......

Finally you saw that huh ?

That is what I want ..... I want you out of my life and I want my freedom back .....

Then why marry me again ? We could've taken the divorce without anyone knowing right ?

Well , my Hitler of dad threatened to disown me if I don't make you the Iyer 's bahu officially ......

I can't take risk with my property you know ....

I stare at his disbelievingly , I mean come-on for money you'll do anything even if that meant spoiling someone's life ?

Before I can say anything , he speaks again ......

I welcome you officially to this hell Mrs. Iyer , now onwards I'll torture you so much that you will leave by yourself .....

Torture like ? I question him back ....

Yup , like for starters , I'll come home drunk every day . I'll sleep around .
Roam the city with unknown girls on my side . Then think what will people tell ? That a new bride couldn't handle and adjust with her husband that is why he's sleeping around ?

I stare at him dumbfounded ......

Controlling the urge to slap him for trying to blackmail me , I warn him .

You'll neither come home drunk , nor will you sleep around
Mr . Chandrasekhar Iyer .......
Or believe me I'll make you're life living hell ......

How he questions confused ?

Ofcourse , he will be confused because he didn't expect me to stand-up and warn him instead of crying ......

If you roam around the city with three girls , I'll roam around the city with six boys . Now think what will people think ? A new bride isn't spending time with her husband but with other guys then it is fault of her husband and not her .......

So I suggest you for your own safety that from tomorrow I don't want you home drunk and you whoring around ........

Good night !! Saying that I switch off lights and sleep on one side of bed thinking , where my life has landed me because of my carelessness ......

😥😣😥😣😥😣😥😣😥😣😥😣😥😣😥

Hey friends !! Here's the first chapter of Marriage A Challenge ......

It is sequel to Crossroads of Life ......

Hope you will like it .....

Please vote , share and comment ...

💚💜💝💛💙💚💜💝💛💙💚💜💝💛💙