This Feels Wrong {Part IV}

Something about writing this again makes me feel nostalgic 🥰. Spam meeee 😛

Y/n Pov.

Y/n: "So you're telling me everyone knew what's going on and I'm last to know?" Willow sighed.

Willow: "Yes, but also, you will understand Kendall's reasons when she tells you. I'm not saying anything because I will only hear the two sides and get you two to talk it through. If you don't want to, not my problem but just know it will be dumb." I rolled my eyes knowing what she was doing.

Y/n: "You know I won't do that," Willow hummed and stood up from her spot.

Willow: "I know, so get your ass out of here and settle things once and for all so you can stop looking like shit," I laughed softly and grabbed my phone.

Y/n: "Alright, let us go." I muttered dreading what could happen between us.

I walked out of my dressing room and watched Harry walk up to the group of friends. I stood still for a moment with Willow and saw him say something making the guys shake their heads while the girls stayed silent.

I moved my gaze over to Kendall and saw her move closer to Kylie. I clenched my jaw and started walking to the group again.

Harry: "Come on guys! You all used to be so fun, what happened?" He questioned with a laugh.

Bella: "We're actually going to take Y/n out for dinner."

Hailey: "Yeah, we have plans so we should get going," I cleared my throat and made my presence known.

Y/n: "Where are we going for dinner?" I changed the subject and ignored Harry's irritated expression.

Harry: "Can I come?" He smirked looking over at Kendall, "We can pick up where we left off." I sucked on my teeth and stared at the British pop star.

Y/n: "Do you always insert yourself in conversations that don't involve you?" I snapped seeing everyone stare at me wide-eyed.

Zayn: "Alright, let's just clear out and go because a fight is not what any of us is going to enjoy or like..." He stood between Harry and me.

Y/n: "Whatever, let's go." I saw Kendall nod and move to stand next to me. I turned around getting ready to leave when I heard him scoff.

Harry: "You made a good choice little girl. Wouldn't want you to get bloody and embarrassed in front of your new friends," I chuckled dryly and turned around to face him.

Willow: "Here we go," She sighed shaking her head.

Y/n: "The only person whose ass is getting kicked is yours, I'm surprised you can even see me with all that hair." I took a step forward and tilted my head to the side, "Do you think that mop boy hairstyle is blocking all your senses?" I saw him clench his jaw.

Harry: "Who the fuck do you think you are?! You little-"

Zayn: "Time out!" He pushed Harry and back and shook his head.

Kendall: "Harry, just leave it alone! You seriously need to relax." She huffed and looked at me. "Let's just go and talk?" I sighed and decided that it would be for the best.

I can't believe mop boy was trying to start a fight.

Harry: "You know, if you just give me an hour or two, I'll make it worth your while, Kendall!" I closed my eyes briefly and sighed.

Y/n: "Okay..." I turned around and walked towards him, knocking him square in the jaw. "You're testing the wrong person, Styles," I growled watching his smug look only increase.