Chapter Seven

Jae Hee's Pov

(Next morning)

We were told to gather in the practice room where we were greeted by all of the SNSD sunbaenims.

Manager-nim told us that we were gonna have a special stage with SNSD sunbaenims in the upcoming Gayo Daejun.

The members; Kai, Chanyeol, Luhan, and Tao were partnered up with Sunny sunbaenim, Yoona sunbaenim, Tiffany sunbaenim and Seohyun sunbaenim while I was partnered up with Taeyeon sunbaenim.

The members who were partnered up will be doing the second special stage together while the first special stage, all of us will be performing together including the other members who weren't partnered up.

After discussing the plans for the special stages, we started practising the choreography for the dances together with the SNSD sunbaenims.

To be honest, it was tiring but I had a lot of fun. The sunbaes were really nice and Taeyeon sunbaenim was especially nice to me since she was my partner.

She helped me a lot and because I was lacking in different aspects, she made some notes and pointed out my mistakes and what I needed to fix---It was really helpful.

4 hours later, we had to say goodbye to SNSD sunbaenims due to their other schedule, we took about 1 hour of rest before going back to practise, this time we practised our own songs.

Once again Suho hyung was showing me how to dance and sing properly because I was still lacking when it came to singing and dancing at the same time. Baekhyun was sitting on the floor and resting against the mirror while playing with his phone.

"There's the part where you're hitting a high note right? I think it's better if you come up to the front and make little hand gestures before you hit the note. You don't have to dance because you're going to be extremely tired while you're performing so if you hit that note and dance at the same time, you're going to be out of tune," he explained.

I nodded my head as I listened to him carefully, memorizing and implanting each words into my head.

He continued, "So it's better if you move a little here and then hit the note. Okay?" He lifted up a hand and showed me the okay sign.

I nodded again and showed the okay sign back to him. We began dancing to the song until the part where I had to reach the high note came. I did exactly what Suho hyung told me to do, I came up to the front, did a little hand gestures before hitting the note.

It was still unstable---

"I'm so sorry, I don't know why I can't hit it." I rested both hands on my waist and let out irritated sighs, brushing my front hair to the back.

"Hey, don't worry. You're just getting used to it, and besides you did better than before. If you keep practising, I'm sure you'll get it in no time." He smiled as he patted my shoulder, I smiled back at him.

Suddenly someone barged into the room, "How's my little Jae Hee doing!" It was Chen, obviously. I rolled my eyes playfully then laughed.

The other members followed behind him except Luhan---he was no where in sight but I didn't think too much of it.

Among them was Chanyeol, he was wearing a blue jacket, navy shorts and a black hat. He stared at me and I stared back at him.

I didn't realize how long I was staring until Suho placed a hand on my shoulder, I broke the eye contact and looked at Suho, "Huh?"