Part 9

°°°° HIGHLY INAPPROPRIATE! IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT STUFF DONT READ! °°°°

It's been a week since I left Scott. It hurts. I really want to pick up the phone and call him, but I need to figure this out. I got up and stared towards the classroom door when I bumped into someone.

" Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. " I bent down and started picking up their things. I stood up and saw the person was Scott.

" Uh hey Allison. " I can't. I can't do this. I have to stay strong.

" Scott, I really can't do this right now. " I quickly gave Scott his stuff and ran out the room.

" Allison wait! " Scott chased after me, me picking up speed. I started to tear up at the thought of Scott. I quickly turned around now balling and fell into Scotts arms.

" Sc-Scott I can't do it. I can't be without you. I- I need you.. I need you Scott. " I cried into his chest as he traced tiny circles on my back calming me down.

" I need you to Allison. " He softly whispered into my ear. I smiled slightly at his words and hugged him tighter.

" Hey how about we study tonight at my house? " I nodded into his chest and let go.

" Ok. I'll see you later. " I walked outside and got in the car with my dad.

My dad looked at me with worried eyes, " What's wrong? You look like you've been crying "

" Oh it's nothing. " I don't want to tell my dad about Scott. He doesn't need to know everything. I played with my fingers and thought about Scott the whole ride home. Once we got home I went upstairs to my room and decided not to try to look good.

" Hey I'm right outside. "

" Ok. " I grabbed my phone and went downstairs and met Scott at his car.

" Hey. "

" Hey Scott. " He got out of the car and pecked me on the lips sweetly. He ran to the passenger side of the car and opened the door smiling widely. I walked to him and brushed my butt against his area while getting in the car.

" Oh sorry. " I smiled sarcastically, and I could see the buldge in his pants. I giggled lightly as he shut the car door and walked to his side. He drove off towards his house, and just to torture him I put my hand on his upper thigh and squeezed. He moaned then looked at me like I was crazy.

" Are you trying to make me wreck?" I took my hand off of his thigh and looked down for a moment. When he stopped in front of his house, I jumped on his lap and kissed him hungrily on the lips. At first he was surprised but started to kiss me back. His hands moved to my thighs, and lifted me back onto the passenger seat making me over dramatically frown.

" Oh I'm not done. " He smiled deviously and got out and ran to my side of the car he opened the door and I jumped out following him inside. Once we got inside he closed the front door and kissed me. Actually made out with me and lifted me up against the wall. He kissed down my neck and onto my chest leaving purple flowers wherever his lips went. I ran my fingers through his hair as he continued to make me moan. He gently set me down and I ran upstairs.

" Meet you there. " He smiled widely at my comment and ran upstairs. I jumped on the bed and Scott jumped on top of me kissing my neck up and down. His fingers slowly made there way to the buttons on my jeans and unbuttoned them. He stopped kissing my neck and sat up to take my jeans off. He said them down my legs with ease, and threw them to their usual corner. He dived back into my neck and slid his fingers into the side of my underwear.

" Wait. " I unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down his legs, also throwing them to their usual corner.

" I want to do something for you. " His buldge was huge as I slid his underwear off. I grabbed the shaft and slowly started pumping. He moaned loudly as I continued pumping getting faster everytime. He moaned louder than last time as I glided my tongue across the tip, making him come completely undone.

" My turn. " He moved my underwear to the side with his fingers and jammed his fingers into me making me moan loud. He continued until I came undone as well, us both laying on the bed breathing hard.

" That was amazing. " I nodded completely out of breath. I got up and slipped my clothes back on and sat back on the bed.

" So do you actually want to study now? "

" Ya sure. " He quickly put his clothes back on, and walked over to his backpack.

" what do you want to start with? " He looked at me questioningly and I looked down in thought.

" How about math? "

°°°

Sorry short chapter. Please please please tell me what you think! Be completely honest! Maybe some ideas for what happens next?