Chapter One - The News

Ray Ray's POV

(Flashback)

I sat in front of Adrienne Williams and Pooh Adams, my closest friends in the world with my other three friends, Trey, Craig and Jacob huddled behind me.

"So what do you have to tell us?" Pooh asked, twirling a strand of her hair while chewing on a piece of bubble gum.

"We're going to be famous!" Trey blurted out from behind me. I saw Pooh and Adrienne's face light up with excitement.

"That's fantastic!" Adrienne exclaimed, "You guys will be performing on stage every night like stars! I'm so proud of you guys!"

Adrienne pulled us all in for a hug.

In the middle of our hug, Jacob's small, silent voice spoke, "Wait, there's a catch."

The girls both stopped smiling and pulled away from us.

"What catch?" Adrienne inquired.

"The boys and I have to move to L.A," Craig said quietly, "We're leaving tomorrow.

Adrienne's eyes widened in surprise. Within seconds, her hands flew up to the air.

"You must be kidding me! Why didn't you tell us this earlier?" She questioned in anger.

"It was too hard, Adri." Jacob said, referring to the nickname we had for her.

"Don't call me that!" She yelled in anger. Fury blazed through her eyes as she stared at each and every one of us.

"We're best friends! Nothing should be hard for you to tell us!" Pooh said. I shook my head in regret. We should have told Adri and Pooh what was happening before hand.

"To think I actually liked you, Jacob. I thought you guys were our friends." Adrienne said and glared at Jacob. She then pointed at her house door, "Get out of my house and my life!"

With that, Adrienne stomped up to her room.

"Ray, I use to have feelings for you. But now, those feelings have sailed." Pooh said. Tears streamed down Pooh's face as she spoke.

She liked me?

"Pooh, wait!"

Pooh shook her head, taking one last glance at me before running out of Adrienne's house. Damn it.

Craig sighed behind me, causing me to turn and face him.

"I knew we shouldn't have told them," He spoke. "I just knew it."

Was Craig thinking before he spoke? With surprise on face, I replied to Craig. "Come on! We couldn't have kept it a secret!"

He sighed once more, slumping back down on the chair.

***

Author's Note: First chapter!