Chapter 17 Therapist

I continued to sob on his shoulder for a couple of minutes, when I ran out of tears I went and sat down on the bed, cuddling up in the corner with some blankets.

"What'd the boys do you you?" He questioned, sitting down at the chair by his desk.

"Well let's just say things still suck," he opened a drawer in the desk and pulled out a package of cigarettes.

"Did anything happen with the boy at the movies?" He put a cigarette in his mouth and asked if I wanted one, I politely declined. I was the only one that knew Liam smoked, Ben would freak out if he knew Liam did it, everyone would.

"No it wasn't that, that went," I laughed to myself,"Great. At the party there was a guy and I was," I cut myself off for a second,"Well I still am a little drunk, but anyway, I was throwing up and stuff and he came in and tried to-" I couldn't finish the sentence, luckily Liam was smart enough to know what I meant.

"How do you feel about it all?" He said as he puffed a load smoke into the air.

"I guess, I feel okay- I mean how am I supposed to feel?"

"Do you think that's how you are supposed to feel after something like that happens?"

"No, you're not supposed to feel fine after, after something like this happens,"

"Let me ask you again, how do you feel?"

"Not okay. I am not okay. My friends and Zane saw me looking horrible and a mess, and it's going to ruin my life! People are never going to look at me the same after-after this. If I ever find that man again I'm gonna kill him!" I screamed as the hot tears flowed down my face again.

"Laurel," he walked over to me and pulled me into a hug again,"You would never kill someone, that's why you are my favorite," I laughed a bit,"Listen, I'm not saying you're going to be fine but eventually, this will stop haunting you. You can go on living your life the wan you want to, because this is not a part of you, do you understand?" I nodded and he pulled back, returning to his chair.

"Thanks Liam, you should become a therapist you know," we both laughed.

"It's the back up plan, but for right now, I'm your special guy when you need to talk," We continued to laugh and I hugged him before retiring upstairs to my room. The best thing for me to do right now, was to sleep.