fifteen

miraculously, jungkook and taehyung arrives earlier, having enough time to have a last check on the place and marvel at the aesthetic.

it was shades of wine red, black and ivory, a balloon banner held up in the centre. the food was also ready and his huge amount of gifts were placed on the right. a few pool and casino tables were placed as well, the whole park clan were there along with some workers to deal casino tables and serve food and drinks.

it's looks perfect and jungkook goes to the back to take out the cake, lighting up the smaller one since the larger one was for the others. hoseok called and told they were reaching soon so taehyung told everyone to switch off the lights, jungkook and taehyung waiting behind.

jimin walks out of the car, noticing that the casino is pitch black.

"i thought you said jinhwan wanted to meet me, the casino is dark hoseok"

"he's in there" hoseok locks his car and walks, jimin a few steps ahead of him.

jimin feels his instincts rising as he went to take out his gun but hoseok stops him, assuring him that it's alright.

the mafia leader walks in the deserted and dark casino, the only light seeping in was from the street lights outside.

"hoseok i-"

the lights were switched on as jimin froze, hearing claps and seeing jungkook coming out, holding a beautiful cake while they sang, and finally stood in front jimin.

"i'm sorry if you thought i was ignoring you. i didn't. i was just, a little preoccupied" he smiles shyly, urging jimin to blow the candle.

the silver haired finally cracks out a laughs, blowing the candle and there was another round of applause before everything was bustling and loud, the music blasting as jungkook handed the cake to hoseok and latched himself onto jimin who laughed into his hair.

"baby, i'm speechless, i really am" he smiles, holding onto jungkook tighter and jungkook laughs, kissing jimin's neck softly.

"how did you plan all this?" jimin asked, pulling away to look at jungkook, a bashful smile on his face.

"happy birthday jimin" he wraps his arms around jimin's neck, meshing their lips together in a soft kiss. he suddenly remembers about his tattoo and jerks away, surprising jimin.

"what's wrong?"

"nothing, just, you can't kiss me for a while" he says, rubbing his nape at jimin's rose of his brow.

"i'll explain later daddy" jimin hums, bringing them to the front with taehyung and hoseok. jinhwan and his father were also seated there.

"jinhwan, father, this is jungkook" he says over the loud music, both male looking at younger before nodding.

"so he's your boyfriend?" jinhwan asks and jungkook blushes while jimin smirks, nodding his head.

"don't you want to tell everyone, officially, since you're quite the possessive one" his brother chuckled, drinking his wine and received an agreeing nod from his father.

jimin thinks over it for a second, whether if it's much more safer or dangerous if they knew jungkook was his.

"yeah, sure" jungkook's eyes go wide before he's being pulled up, taehyung getting everyone's attention.

"first of all, thank you for today, i really do appreciate it. next, i wanted to tell you that jungkook and i are together so i'm warning everyone of you now, if you dare lay a finger on him, i don't care whether you're family or not, but i will kill you" hearing those words, jungkook feels a strong surge of emotion build up in him, those words possessively locked his heart.