Author's Announcement 3

Hello everyone!! How are you doing?

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 EVERYONE!!!

Hope this year will be another great year and please take care of me this year too. Thank you for all the support last year. I was able to continue because of all your support. My writing is improving because of all of you here and I can't thank you enough.

There was a time where I don't want to continue writing the book, but you guys were there to support me and made me to continue the book. And for that, I thank to all of you :D

Anyway, this is not an update. This...might be a good news and bad news. So, let's start from the bad. Okay...here it goes...

I...won't update the book until February or March. I know, that sucks. That is because I want the book become perfect and I want to get more better idea from the game Lost Eden that I already pre-ordered it. The release date is February 17 but I might get the game at the end of February or maybe...March.

So, until then...please wait for it >.<

And for the good news... Actually I want ask for some suggestions and opinions.

1. When the book ended, do you want some bonus chapters where if Janne-chan, our protagonist choose another vampire to be her King instead of Ruki-kun? Because this idea suddenly popped in my mind but I want to hear your opinions.

2. Do you want a scene where, ehem, Janne-chan and Ruki-kun make out? Because usually I will skipped the scene because this book is not rated for that kind of scene. Maybe there will be a younger readers reading my story. But even though I will make it, it will not be that steamy so don't get your hopes high :p

So, that's my announcement for you. And because I won't update the book for a while, I'm currently editing the first book-Queen of Darkness and I will add some bonus chapter at the end of the story after I finished editing.

The second book-Soul of a Demon, Heart of an Angel will be also got edited and add another bonus chapter. And if you got an idea for the title for the second book, please do let me know. I'm thinking to changed the title for awhile but I haven't got the idea. So please leave some comments for me :)

I guess that's all from me.

Have a nice day everyone and once again, Happy New Year!

Best regards,

~Jane Sakura~