This Feels Wrong {Part III}

I took a small break to gather my thoughts and ideas. I hope you're all ready! 😤

Kendall's Pov.

Willow: "If you keep letting all the gears in your head turn you're going to feel worse," She sighed sitting next to me.

Kendall: "I know but I feel like shit and I know she feels worse." I mumbled sitting back on the sofa.

Willow: "Listen, the way everything was handled was poor, I'm not going to lie but you also had a good reason and so did she..." She sighed looking over at me.

Kendall: "Really?" She nodded in confirmation.

Willow: "Yes! Honestly, the way you acted wasn't the best but also, the guilt was eating you up so what do you expect, you know? You should have just told her what was happening but then again, you were also scared because of the number of trust issues Y/n has and you didn't want to distract her from the exam she had coming up-"

Kendall: "So I make it worse instead," I grumbled hearing her snicker.

Willow: "Took the words right out of my mouth. But she should've also listened to you and went to write the exam but then again, it was playing around in her head. So both of you fucked up because you didn't speak up and she was also being stubborn so, yeah. You two need to get your shit together," I laughed softly with her joining in shortly after.

Kendall: "She went to practice, right?" I asked making Willow check her phone.

Willow: "Yeah, she looked like the walking dead but she got her shit together and went to do work which is a good thing, it will keep her distracted for a while." I nodded softly. 

Kendall: "I really do love her, Willow. I wouldn't have even gone to the bar if I knew that would happen," I mumbled.

Willow: "Ken, did you kiss back?" I scoffed.

Kendall: "Never," She hummed.

Willow: "Then stop blaming yourself, the only time you should blame yourself is if you kissed back and entertained him. You don't look like someone who walked into the bar and grabbed Harry, making out with him." She said switching the tv on.

Kendall: "I just want to talk to her and explain everything and see where things go from there, I don't want to lose what we have because it's been a very long time since I had something this stable." I expressed being honest.

I trusted Willow as much as the girls.

Willow: "You two need to talk and see what happens from there. Right now, you gotta hope for the best and get ready," I looked down at my phone and saw the time.

Kendall: "Should I go? I want too but I also don't want there to be a fight," Willow rolled her eyes.

Willow: "Get up and get ready. I came here to pick you up and I'm not leaving without you, go!" She pulled me up and started pushing me to the stairs.

Kendall: "Okay! Take it easy!" I laughed walking up the stairs.

I showered and changed into 👇  this and started doing my makeup. I finished up and grabbed my bag, leaving my room. I walked downstairs and saw the girls waiting with Willow.