viii

Sorry if this chapter is absolute shit omg idk I wanted to update asap since it's been like a week, and kinda spat this out rip hopefully the next chapter is better????

Day Thirteen

Although it's been hours since you had left -you left around 8pm and it's currently 2 am- Seven is still thinking about you.

He eventually had to move away from the door, which he was intently staring at for a few minutes, and continue working; but he couldn't focus due to constantly thinking of you.

She brought me food! She cares about me, right?

Right, but not in that way.

He can't help his feelings, though because, before he knew it, a huge smile stretches across his face. She cares about me. It's only been thirteen days, but she cares. Not in the way I'd like, but it's something.

Like, it just hit him how amazing you are. He always knew, but now that he has seen your kindness in person once again, he starts obsessing over it. You love Jumin, obviously, but you also love him. It might not be romantic (just yet); it might not be brotherly either (thank God), but you care about him and his health.

You are so beautiful to him. You're not perfect, of course, but you're everything he could want in a person.

"Fuck, I can't fall any harder," he says aloud, tugging at his hair. "I can't, I just can't."

You can take that two different ways: his love for you is so high that it can't get higher or he is falling harder and he just really shouldn't. If he's being honest, it's both.

He just loves you so much, and he loves everything about you. The more he learns about you and communicates with you, the deeper he falls.

It's dangerous. What he feels for you is dangerous, but he can't stop. It doesn't matter who you're with; he can't fucking stop.

God, you're with his friend (even though Jumin doesn't necessarily consider him one). He shows his support for everything and everyone in the rfa; he can't not support the relationship. But he also absolutely can't.

How could he support it when he desperately wants to be in his place? He supports you and your decisions, but is it bad to not support your relationship?

He wants you to be happy, but wouldn't he make you as happy as Jumin would?

He believes he made you happy before when you still loved him. But you've forgotten your love for him while his feelings have only grown.

He desperately wants you to remember him and to love him, but he obviously can't have his way with Jumin there. He can't do anything about it.

But he wonders: what if you someday remember?

-

[Y/n]- do you have to go? So soon?

Jumin Han- I'll be gone only for a few days, princess. I'd rather take you with me, but that's not a possibility. I'll miss you.

[Y/n]- :( okay, I'll miss you too.

707- I'll miss you three.

Jumin Han- I'm ignoring that.

Jumin Han- I'm leaving Elizabeth Third in your care, [Y/n]. Keep her away from him.

707- rude!! Let me love her~

707- I just...

707- want to hug....

707- Elly~

Jumin Han- No.

707- and give her my love!!!! And swing her around!!

707- I mean... dance with her!!!

Jumin Han- Definitely not.

707- [Y/n]! Jumin! Can I come over? Hacker stuff!! You can't refuse.

Jumin Han- No.

707- I can't believe you just refused.

[Y/n]- lolololol

-

"Call me when you land, okay?" you mumble into his shoulder. He doesn't want to let go, but you loosen your arms that are wrapped around his neck and place them on his chest, giving him a slight push. "Hope the meeting goes well."

Jumin reluctantly lets go of your waist, but quickly giving you a small peck on the forehead and pushing a strand of hair behind your ear. "Goodbye, my love."

"See you soon."

Then he was gone, and you were stuck holding a soft white cat in your arms. You rub your eyes and yawn. He had to leave near 3 am in the morning, and you, of course, went along with him to say goodbye.

"So what should we do now, Elizabeth Third?" you wonder aloud, struggling to hold her as she tries to leap out of your arms. "Hmm, first, let's go home. And sleep."