Road Trip - Chapter Two

Start from the beginning

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing."

I knew he wanted to say something, most likely comment on how it had been a super long time since he'd seen it in person. Last time we were together those months ago, we didn't touch. The only times we did touch was to fight, didn't even sleep in the same bed.

I joined him in the hot water and let out a deep breath. I had only been inside for a few seconds and already felt more relaxed than I've been since forever.

"Are you gonna tell me where we're going after?" he asked.

"Well, we're going to pass through Utah, so it's a long drive. You'll probably hate where we're going." I was planning on taking him camping. Leo was very anti nature, he loved his phone, his laptop, being on Instagram and Twitter. But camping? No electricity? No anything but trees and dirt? He was going to flip.

"Why do you say that?"

He was inching closer every time he spoke, too shy to do it in the silence.

"Because you love technology too much."

"Oh. Oh. Oh. I wonder what it is."

"Do you want to sit next to me?" I asked when I noticed he couldn't possibly make it beside me without making it completely obvious.

"Yeah."

"Sit next to me then."

Before he sat next to me, he went to the middle of the hot tub and dove under the water. His upper body had been dry, I guessed that was why he did it. He came back up and flipped his hair back. He looked really cute, he only seemed to get more attractive with time.

He rested his head on my shoulders and we just sat there, breathing. I would have fallen asleep if it wasn't for the fact that my boyfriend was next to me, naked. I could feel him breathing, too. I don't know if we were too relaxed to speak or we were both thinking too much.

"Can I touch you?"

"You are," I replied, definitely sounding sleepy.

"No, I mean touch you." He moved his hand on my knee and slowly rubbed my inner thigh.

I turned my head to the side to look him in the eyes and nodded. He kissed me, cupping the twins and gently pulling. It didn't take long for me to be fully hard. Leo was talented and I hadn't been touched by him in so long.

The kissing turned me on more than the actual touching. I still liked it, but it was underwater and it felt a little weird. He pulled away and bit my shoulders. The strokes on my member went faster and faster, but not enough to make the water splash between us. It was still calm over the water, but it was chaotic under.

Leo kissed my shoulders, my neck, my chest. He was into it and seeing the look of lust on his face made me moan. I looked down at his hand while he was busy biting my skin and saw that he was also fully erect. I pushed him away and grabbed him, pulling him on my lap. I spread my legs and let our shafts press against each other.

"Derek," Leo cried out.

We locked lips, this time more tongue. I grinded our parts together and felt his tight balls hit mine. The sensation felt amazing underwater, better than having a hand. Mostly because I had Leo's entire body on me, the weight of him pressing against my privates and making our kiss more passionate.

Leo grabbed us both under the water and pumped our members together. He stopped kissing but kept his mouth close to mine as he breathed faster. Seeing the pure look of bliss on his face made me push his hand away and take over. I looked up at him as I rubbed circles with my thumb and squeezed hard and tight till he peaked and shot like nine times. I didn't stop moving my hand till I knew he was completely done and drained. His body was slouched, face buried in my neck as he recovered.

He climbed off me and pushed me up on the hot tub, out of the water. My hard on sprung out right in front of his lips and he finished me off with them. That had to be the best release in a year. Actually, probably the best release by hands and mouth only. Nothing going in and out, just touch.

It was a little embarrassing after we left the hot tub, I was still hard. We showered, still hard. We laid in bed and ordered room service, still hard. It wasn't stiff hard, but it wasn't soft. It hung low, thick and ready for seconds.

We made out a lot more, which didn't help. We ate food and took a long nap before we had to be awake to get ready for the night. I very much took advantage of sleeping on a bed. It was going to be a while before we saw a bed again.

Leo listened to old Britney Spears songs on the way to the show. He made me stop the car a couple times to take pictures by Las Vegas signs. He wanted to post them online to make his friends jealous. I refused to join in any of the pictures, I did not like taking pictures. But I was happy to take his picture next to random trucks, motel pools, hookers on the sidewalk and an ice skating place that Leo begged to go to.

Not once in my life did I ever think I would one day be going to a Britney Spears concert in Las Vegas. But here I was with my boyfriend, going through security and passing through the many gays screaming outside with Britney signs.

I was kind of glad that Leo didn't notice them checking me out, he would have flipped. I was more than glad, actually. It pissed me off when he did that, acted like he was some insecure jealous person, when he wasn't at all, he just wanted to be annoying and extra.

The place was bigger than I imagined. The stage was giant, the perfect size for a diva. Leo should probably go on it, since he's the biggest one of them all.

We sat on our seats, which were close to the front. Close, but not close that we could touch Britney if we wanted to. I could not afford that.

When the show started, she opened up with her latest single, danced and sang-- or should I say, lipsync. She didn't sing live at all, not once. And when Leo's favorite song came up, he looked uncomfortable. It was his favorite for a long time, and after what happened, after what he did, it made the song give a little poison taste. It was about cheating, or being in a three way relationship but two of them weren't aware of it. Or that's what I got from the lyrics.

I looked straight at Britney as she sang, or pretended to, and wished I could hear her voice singing the song with emotion.

I wasn't going to mention it, but I felt like I was ripped off. Leo would get mad at me and pull a Chris Crocker on me. At least her dancing was fine and her dancers helped. Either way, it was for Leo, not me. He was happy, so I was happy.

_______________________

[Author's Message]: SORRY for the long wait. I just couldn't figure out how to end the chapter. I didn't want to write the concert experience, it was too boring and uneventful. I did not want to write pages and pages of just watching Britney Spears lmao. So I saved a lot of things that were going to happen in this chapter for another. I can't run into another wall like this. It took me 2 weeks to finish this chapter and it was FRUSTRATING. Thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoyed it either way. There will be more rated r scenes, since it's technically an adult book now. WHO IS READY FOR SOME CAMP SEX????? AND NICOLE.