Chapter 10

Chapter 10 

The next morning, I found myself getting pulled out of my bed. It was none other than Megan who was dragging me. 

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Right, baking time with  Megan today. 

"MASSHIE!! WAKE UUUUP!! I want to bake!!" she cried. I stood up and pated her head. "I'm up, i'm up. Hold on. Massie is going to go for a quick quick quick shower, okay? Smile, now baby girl. Massie is awake! We're going to make lots of cookies today!" I said. She instantly smiled and jumped. "Good girl, wait for me downstairs, okay?" she nodded and skipped through the stairs. 

I quickly went to the bathroom and showered. I went down and prepared the ingredients that we need. I called Megan out and she appeared in front of me in an instant. 

If you have a baby sister and you 'bake', I think you know what happened. 

Basically, flour was all over the floor and all over our faces. Even the maids have flour on their faces. There were broken eggs on the floor, milk spilled on the counter, overall, it was a mess. 

But baking the cookies were a success! I guess? 

Since I felt guilty about the mess we made, I helped the maids clean up. I myself, wasn't even clean. 

While I was sweeping the floor, out of nowhere, Megan jumps on me and puts chocolate on the tip of my nose. 

"MEGAN!! I'm gonna run after you, just so you know!" I shouted and she shrieked. I ran after her, and was mid-way to the living room when my mom called out for me. 

"Massie you have a visito-" My mom froze in her place. I also, froze in my place when I had eye contact with the 'visitor'. My mom practically knows that when it's Sunday, it's a mess. Sometimes she even helps us. But probably what shocked her was we were not that clean and... there was a visitor. 

My eyes grew bigger as I saw the visitor. "What are you doing here Justin? Oh my god. I am so sorry. I'm gonna clean my face. Give me 5 minutes!" I practically ran up the stairs and washed my face and applied some minimal make-up. 

Halfway done, my mom knocked at my door saying she was already leaving for work. 

I ran down the stairs and almost slipped, good thing someone caught me. Bad thing was it was Justin. "Woah, woah. Easy. I'm not in a hurry." 

I was drawn back to my senses and got out of his grip and composed myself together. "So, uh-uhm. What are you doing here? Uhm, and how- how did you know where I live?" I asked. 

"So, my manager and your manager met up when I was in the middle of a training, and I was informed that they will have a meeting today. Then Rosie went crazy as she remembered something very important, I guess. And it was this document. But she can't give it to you because of the meeting. Then she almost begged me to give this to you. Then I said okay because I am not the busy today. Then she yelled hallelujah and hugged me. Then she gave me your address and I agreed and here I am." he said while quickly, complete with even tiny details. I chuckled because it was like he got in some trouble and he's trying to explain to his mom or something.

He looked kinda confused as to why I was laughing. "Ooookay, so where is the document?" I asked. He gave me a a big envelope and I opened it. It says: 

"HI MASSIE, I LOVE YOU BUT.... COULD YOU PLEASE SPEND TIME WITH HIM, GET TO KNOW HIM AND STUFF. OKAY? *INSERT EVIL LAUGH HERE* HIS BIRTHDAY IS ON THE ACTUAL DAY OF THE PHOTOSHOOT. HIS MANAGER AND I ARE PRETTY CLOSE SO HE ASKED ME FOR HELP, BUT THEN HE UNEXPECTEDLY SHOWED UP TODAY AND TODAY IS THE MEETING FOR HIS SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY. YES, WE'RE GOING TO THROW A PARTY FOR HIM BECAUSE OF COURSE IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY AND IT'S LIKE A CONGRATULATORY PARTY FOR HIM AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE HIS DATE. NO BUTS I'M GOING TO KILL YOU. I LOVE YOU. - ROSIE"

I am going to kill Rosie for this. Why the hell- "Uhm, what's that about?" he suddenly asked. I hid the paper as fast as I could. "Nothing important," I grinned. "Really? Rosie said it was very impo-" 

"Ah yes! It is! But it's just my schedule for the rest of the month," I cut him off. "Oh, okay. Well then, I guess I should be going now." he smiled. CRAP!

I cleared my throat. "Well, since you're already here, why don't we spend a  little time together ya know? Getting to know kind of stuff? Since we're going to have a photoshoot and stuff...." I asked him and forced a laugh. Lying was definitely not my thing. Well, it wasn't 100% a lie, I mean, some of those are true I guess? 

"Uhm, sure." He smiled awkwardly. Suddenly, Megan literally tugged his pants. Justin looked down and his eyes definitely twinkled.  He crouched down and patted Megan's hair. "Who's this little girl?" he asked me. I was about to answer but Megan cut me off. "I'm Megan! And i am four!" she said and showed us three fingers. We both laughed silently. 

"Are you my shishter's hushband?" she asked him. I blushed. "MEGAN!" I whispered-shouted. Justin also blushed a little. "Uhm, no I am not, princess." he laughed awkwardly. "WHY NOT!!" she shouted and was about to cry. OH  NO. 

Justin carried her and patted her back. He gently hushed her. "I WANT YOU AND MASHIE!" she shouted. I covered my face in embarrassment. Why now, Megan? Why now? 

"Alright, alright princess. Calm down, okay? Stop crying now," he whispered in her ear. He looked at me and shook his head with a smile. I smiled, he's good with children. 

Minutes after, Megan finally stopped crying because the cookies are finally done baking. FINALLY. 

Justin and Megan were busy playing stuff as I got to the kitchen. I grabbed milk and water. I poured it in the glass and pulled out the cooked cookies out of the oven. I placed the cookies in a plate and put it together with the glasses at the tray. I held the tray and went to the living room where they were. 

As I placed down the tray, Megan immediately grabbed the cookies and her milk. I offered some to Justin and he accepted. 

"Can you be my prinsh charming?" Megan asked Justin. I shook my head. Oh boy. Justin chuckled a little. "Of course, I'll be your prince charming."