Chapter 15: Aboard a Wedding

“Do you, Adrian Maxwell Matthew Stormwall take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?” the priest asked, the wind whipping at his hair as he stood on rolling deck of the Goddess.

It was night. The crew had decorated the ship with glowing lanterns as Adrian’s insistence. The ship, from a passer by, would look like an illuminated fire on the water front. The whole crew was in attendance. Selene’s brother walked her down the aisle.

Adrian never took his eye’s from Selene’s as he said the words that sealed his future.

“I do,”

“I now pronounce you husband and wife.,” the priest intoned. “You may kiss the bride.”

Selene’s eyes widened as Adrian’s head bent towards her, and they were still open when his lips brushed across hers. There was a chorus of cheers when Adrian took her in his arms and swung her around in a dip.

Selene’s eyes closed as Adrian kissed her deeper. Her arms crawled up his arms to twine around his neck. His lips parted hers, and his tongue found its way inside. She felt a pull of heat in her lower abdomen, and she gasped as the heat went lower, pooling between her thighs. She had never felt anyting like the power of his kisses. He was her drug, and she was feeling dizzy off his caresses. Hesitantly, she flickered her tongue to meet his.

He groaned, gathering her to him more closely. She could feel the evidence of his desire, and she unconsciously rubbed her hips against it.

Adrian dragged his mouth from hers, and pulled back to look at her. Selene opened her eyes to meet his sea blue ones. They were glazed over with desire, and his breathing was labored.

“We need to get to my cabin,” he said hoarsly, and swept her up into his arms.

“But, Adrian,” she protested. “Our wedding feast-,”

“To hell with the feast!” he said harshly, and kicked open the door of his cabin, walking in and kicking it shut behind him.

He laid her gently on the bed, kissing her forehead gently.

“I’ll be right back,” he whispered, and left her feeling the emptiness without him.

She closed her eyes, and heard him shuffling around the room. She heard him blow out the candles, and heard the sound when he slid the bolt into place.

He was by her side again in an instant and she opened her eyes when she felt the side of the bed dip down as he stretched out beside her, taking her into his arms. He had brought a lamp and laid it on the bedside table. The light illuminated his face just barely, casting the rest of it in shadow.

“How does the lamp stay on the table with the rocking motion of the ship?” she asked, curious despite the raging desire coursing through her body.

“Bolted,” he ground out between clenched teeth, before taking her lips in a kiss that stole her breath.

Selene moaned her compliance, and entangled her hands in his thick locks. She groaned when he sucked her bottom lip into his mouth. He bit gently on the inner skin, then soothed the minor sting with his tongue.

“Adrian!”

He pulled back from her, the desire evident in his eyes. The desire was so obvious, so potent that Selene’s breath caught in her throat.

“Adrian, what if--- if I---,”

“Get with child? I can prevent conception,” he said, before lowering his head and ripping the bodice of her wedding gown with a single tug.

“Adrian!” she admonished with a mournful moan. “I liked this dress!”

“I’ll buy you another.” he promised, burying his face in her clevage. “I’ll buy you hundreds of dresses.”

Selene groaned when she felt his hot breath through the thin layer of her chemise.

“No corset today,” Adrian moaned appreciatively.

“No,” she gasped out when he ripped her chemise down the front. “I find that corsets--- oh Adrian!--- get in the way… oh yes do that again!”

“What this?” he asked, popping her nipple into his mouth and tugging at it with gentle suction. “You like that?”

“Oh yes!” Selene ground out between quick gulps of air.

She arched her back to shove her breast farther into the warm moist cavern of Adrian’s mouth.

*********SEXUAL SCENE COMING UP!! IF YOU DON’T WISH TO READ THEN PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT SET OF STARS****************

Adrian kissed his way down Selene’s body, pausing briefly to nip at the indentation of her navel before slowly continuing downward.

She felt his smile on her mound, and glanced down to see his eyes gleaming up at her.

“Why did you stop?” she demanded, shifting at the newness of the of the heat between her legs.

“Drawers just get in the way too,” he said mischievously, hooking her drawers with his teeth and slowly pulled them down her body.

“I’ll just have to do away with all of my drawers in the near future, shall I?” she said huskily, despite the rising heat in her cheeks at such a bold display of wantonness on both of their parts.

“I’ll help you burn them,” he said, sitting up briefly to throw her underwear across the room, before kneeling back down.

He spread her legs gently, and Selene blushed even harder when she saw the open desire and appriciation in his gaze as he glanced up the length of her body.

“You have got to be the most beautiful woman I have ever seen,” he whispered, and she knew that he meant it.

“What are you doing with your head down there?” she asked curiously. “Your not going to get very much done with your face in my---OH!”

Adrian laughed when he saw the look of utter rapture on Selene’s face as he pulled back from her opening.

“You were saying?” he asked, his eyes twinkling above her mound.

“I don’t recall. Please procede,”

“Right away, Princess,” he said, and bent back down to his tasting the fruits of heaven.

Selene rode on the pleasure she was receiving from the magic of Adrian’s mouth.

One stroke….

She moaned….

Two strokes…

She bit her lip and groaned…

On the third stroke, she felt this intense wave of euphoria fill her. It was as if lights were exploding behind her eyes, and she could hear all the songs of heaven ringing in her ears.

“Adrian!”

“Yes, darling give into it!”

Selene swore she could feel fireworks exploding within her.

Adrian crawled the rest of the way up her body, and collapsed against her.

He held her as she shivered and shook.

“That was amazing,” she whispered. “But I thought it was supposed to hurt.”

Adrian pulled away, and looked into her glazed over passion filled eyes. His own eyes filled with suppressed mirth.

“That my dear, was only an appetizer.”

************************************************************************

Author’s Note:

So what do you think? Should I put the rest of the wedding night scene in the next chapter? Or should I just imply what happens next? Comment please and tell me. Oh and find me on twitter!!! User name is VampirateHannah.