Chapter 6

Max P.O.V
Why. Why me. Why am i called Max. Why. Just why.(wow so many whys)
Hmmmm should I start to chase them. Yeah I should. Wait were are they. Grr they are turning me into a mad max. well time to look for them...
ROSS P.O.V.
OMI wow I have watched aphmaus videos to much oh well... We legged it away from max. Well mad Max. We ran surprisingly fast for me. We ran into our Office for the week were it was locked.... Irene knocked on the door. Adam came out. "Weres Max Ross and who's this" Adams said confused... " We'll explain when you let us in and lock the door." I said. "Come in then" he said. Irene ran and sat on the trampoline chair that's my favourite chair. Oh well. I sit on the bean bag as Adam locks the door. "Okay explain" Adam said excited.
"Well this is Irene she is mine and Maxs adopted child. And he was all Glad Max when we got to the lift as Irene hates lifts (this is true to me I hate lifts.) And so he said we can take the stairs. So we did, Max was smiling like Natsu Dragneel. So we both at the same time said We're you glad Max. Then we ran here and you know the rest...." I said saying the whole story.

A/N
Hey sorry this is short I will make the chapters longer when I don't have to write on my hudl