~ Chapter One ~

The 12 zodiac signs stood outside a mansion, looking at their new roommates.
"Well, I'm Gemini." A guy says.
"Hi, I'm Aries." Another guy says stepping forward to shake Gemini's hand.
Soon everyone had introduced themselves and staring at the mansion instead.
"It's big." A girl called Cancer says stepping towards the stairs.
"Mhm." Another girl called Scorpio says taking keys out of the back pocket of her jeans and stepping forward. Scorpio unlocks the door and holds it open for everyone to go inside.
Everyone gathers in the front room:

"Well, it's pretty cool." Gemini says rocking back on his heels.
"Yeah, it is." Capricorn replies walking around the lounge while running her hand on the back of it.
"Wanna check out the rooms?" Aries says.
"Sure." Aquarius says, a huge grin breaking out at the mention of adventure.
Leo brushes hair out of her eyes and looks out into the hallway.
"Split up?" Virgo asks tilting his head.
"We will just go by ourselves, but yeah split up." A boy called Sagittarius says.
"Well okay." Virgo replies.
------------
The 12 signs walk around the house looking at rooms and such. Once they had looked at the whole house including backyard they all walked back into the first room or as Capricorn had called it, 'the main room'
"What do ya think of the house?" Gemini asks as he sits on the lounge.
"I think it was amazing!" Taurus says spinning around before collapsing on the lounge.
"Same." Agreed all the other signs.
"Well, what do you want to do?" Cancer asks shuffling her feet.
"How about moving out stuff into our rooms?" Leo asks looking at everyone for an answer.
They all nod and go outside to get their bags.
"Want me to carry something?" Scorpio asks Leo laughing as she looks at all the bags she is carrying.
"Uh... yes please." Leo replies handing Scorpio a duffle bag.
Scorpio laughs as she walks towards the open doors.
Libra almost fell over by tripping on the edge of the door but quickly regained his balance.
"We are so going to have lots of fun." Pisces says lugging his bags to the stairs.
"Well then. We better get unpacked." Cancer says bounding up the stairs to unpack her bags.