Chapter 4: who do you think you are?!!

*****Jake's POV*****

Parker ran out. "What happened?!" Sam barked. no one spoke. "WHAT HAPPENED?!!" he yelled.

"Umm.. we were looking at her scratch book.... and she sorta flipped." Paul rubbed the back of his neck.

"Then she attacked me!" Jared snapped.

"Yeah cause you insulted her." Paul got up in his face. You could clearly tell the Paul cared a lot about Parker.

"Jarod what did you say?" I asked Jared .

"What does it mater?" He snapped.

"It just does!"

"I told her that her dad died from smoking to much. It was just a joke. I didn't think that she would react that much."

"Yeah you didn't think." Sam mumbled.

"You are such an idiot Jared." Paul said. He looked pissed. "Where do you think that Parker went?"

"I know."

"Can you tell me so I can go talk to her?"

"I think that I should. I know more about this."

"What? who do you think you are?!" Paul snapped.

"Enough! Jake go find Parker. Paul you need to calm down. we have bigger problems." Sam told us. I ran out the door and down to the cliffs. Parker always came here.

I saw her sitting on the edge looking down. "Hey Parker." She looked at me as I sat down.

"What are you doing here?" she wiped the tears from her face.

"I came to see how your doing? So, how are you?" she just shrugged. "I know what Jared said. He had no right." She turned her head. Tears poured down her face.

"No he didn't. He thinks that just because I smoke that it means I got it from my father. He never even thought of smoking." Pausing, she looked at me.

"When Jared said that, it made me re-think everything I have done in my life. I feel like I have ashamed my father." I put my arm around her.

"Your dad would be proud of you." I reassured her. "Now we have to get back. Paul is really worried about you and we have got problems that we need to deal with." I helped Parker up and we shifted and ran back to Sam's house.

*****Parker's POV*****

I was still feeling really angry at Jared but even more so at my self. I could have saved my dad. I could have threw the lighter at them and killed the blood sucker. But I didn't. I knew my mother blamed me for his death. If I had just killed the vampire sooner then my dad wouldn't be dead and my mom would not be denying that I'm a wolf. If my dad didn't die then I wouldn't be smoking a pack of cigarettes a day. When my father died my mom started to smoke and I got drunk a lot and smoked more that her. If I had just killed the stupid fucking vampire I would still have a family.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I saw the house. I went behind a tree and shifted. I pulled on my shorts and bikini top. "You okay?" Jake asked as we were at the door.

"Yeah." I nodded. I opened the door and was pulled into a hug by Paul. I hugged back. He let go of me and looked at my face. "What was that for?"

"I was worried about you. Are you okay?" he asked me worried.

I smiled and laughed. "Yeah I'm fine."

"Good." He pressed his lips to my head. I was much shorter than him. My head only coming up to his chest.