Chapter Fifteen

- okay this is all smut (that was written at 1am RIP)... have fun in hell. also, certain words are broken up with periods so this chapter doesn't get restricted xx -

As soon as we got into our hotel roo., he had me pinned against the door with my hands above my head and his hips against mine firmly. "Fuck, you're so gorgeous babygirl." He said as he buried his face in my neck, causing me to tilt my head to the side a bit.

"Daddy, hurry up. I've had enough teasing.." I told him and he chuckled. "Kiss me and then fuck me already."

"You're eager for me." He said as he reached for my skirt, tugging it down in one quick movement. "What? You don't want to have the fun of seeing what my tongue can do to you while I make you wait for me?" He asked me as his tongue traced the hickey he left on my neck.

My body shuddered at the feeling, and I clung to him as his free hand slid under the waistband of my underwear. "We'll have a lot of fun tonight princess, just be patient. Remember, you said I could do anything I wanted."

"Patience is stupid daddy." I grumbled and he laughed heavily, his hot breath fanning my neck.

"That's what I was saying this morning, but no. Princess has to have it her way." He pressed before picking me up and laying me on the bed.

I propped myself up with my elbows and he walked over to me. "Spread those legs of your princess, I can't eat you out with your legs closed." He told me and I did as he said.

He slid his hands up my parted legs and then got on his knees by the edge of the bed. He pulled my body closer to his and placed kisses along the inside of my thighs. "Daddy, don't tease." I said and he hummed.

"Don't tell me what to do little girl." He said and I gulped as he bit lightly on the inside of my thighd. I whimpered lightly each time, biting my lip to keep from being too loud.

He placed a kiss on my pu.ssy after a million lovebites later and parted his lips. He sucked on me and let his tongue peek through my folds. My body shook lightly at the action, but mostly because of the way he was trailing his fingers up and down my thighs, barely touching my skin.

He flicked my cl.it with his tongue and I moaned. I threaded my fingers through his hair and tugged on the dark locks as he hummed against me.

I arched my back as he started to suck on my cl.it between his lips. "D-Daddy," I cried out and he just kept humming.

He looked up at me and I looked down at him. I pressed his face closer and harder again my middle and he didn't stop me. He sliped his tongue down and pushed it into me. His nose bumped my cl.it numerous amounts of times and he used his thumb to rub quick circles on it.

"Oh my god, daddy," I moaned as I leaned forward. I folded upwards up a bit and he used his hand to push me back against the bed. I let out loud moans and cries as he pressed his thumb harder against my cl.it and ran his tongue against my walls.

I tugged on his dark hair a bit and he pulled away. Before I could whine, he wrapped his lips around my cl.it and sucked on it again. I moaned out and he circled it with his tongue. "Oh f-fuck. Daddy." I whimpered.

He pulled it between his teeth and tugged on it a bit as my thighs closed slightly around his head. I let out a loud breathy moan and he just hummed. He knows I'm close and I could tell that he does.

"Daddy, I'm so close. I'm gonna come." I moaned as my stomach tightened for the first time tonight because I knew he was going to edge me more than even tonight. He moved his lips right above my entrance and stuck his tongue in me again.