Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Finally, it was weekend. Time for me to rest.

As I was about to sleep some more, my phone rang.

Aunt Rosie calling...

I sighed, i spoke too soon. "Hello?"

"Massie! I have good news for you. You will be having another photoshoot soon. And guess what?" She said excitedly. "What?"

"It's Calvin Klein you're working with!" she said. "Really?! Ohmygosh! Thank you Rosie!"

"You are always welcome. You will have a meeting with them tomorrow. I'll pick you up at 9 in the morning, okay?" she reminded me. "Yeah, okay. Thanks again. Goodnight!"

I slept with a smile on my face.

I excitedly woke up and quickly took a shower. I picked my clothes and did my makeup.

It was about 8 in the morning when I finished and got down to eat breakfast.

As I was eating my breakfast, the doorbell suddenly rang. I checked my watch and it was only 8:30 in the morning.

I suddenly got a hug from someone. "Goodmorning, sweetheart. Let's go after you finish eating breakfast." Rosie said with a smile. I smiled back, "Goodmorning Rosie. Come and eat breakfast with me!!" She smiled at me and sat down beside me.

"Your mom's not home?" She asked me. "Nah, I think she went to work already."

After eating breakfast, we went inside the car and she talked to the driver and directed him on where we were going.

About an hour later, the car halted signaling we were already at our destination.

I smiled. I've always wanted to model for this brand. I was quite nervous and excited at the same time.

We went inside and Rosie talked to the secretary. She looked at me and smiled. She led us to the conference room where the meeting would be held.

5 minutes later a sophisticated woman came in with two men. One was about 40 years old and the other one was about my age. He is very familiar.

"Oh, Rosie and Ms. Smith, i'm glad you're already here. Please have a seat." The woman said to us. We nodded and sat down across from the two men. I looked across from me and there he was. My heart suddenly stopped for a second. I was so surprised that I didn't even notice that he was greeting me.

I looked at him and shook my head. I smiled at him and exchanged greetings.

"Hello, my name is Sophia Norway. I'm the CEO of this company. I humbly welcome all of you. Let's get to the point shall we? I'm proposing a couple photoshoot. Ms. Smith, this is Mr. Justin Evans. He is a rookie in the modeling industry. I thought why not pair him with the most famous model, which is you, Ms. Smith. He's the same age as you so I figured you would be a good pair. So to get this over with, are you alright with this?" she smiled at me.

I looked at Rosie. She has that look that says "it was my decision," of course I had no choice. It was my dream as a model to endorse in this brand. There is no way that i'm going to let this opportunity go.

But there was one problem. Why does it have to be him? What if he catches my secret? And impressive, he's just a rookie but he was already casted in such a big company. How great is that? I wish it was that easy for me too.

I looked at him briefly and turned my head to the CEO.

"Yeah, sure. I will do it." I pursed my lips. "Great! Let's talk about the contract now."

We talked about the contract and she explained the theme further more. We ended the meeting with signing the contract.

The managers and the CEO had a short meeting regarding the schedules so I had no choice but to stay with Justin in another room.

I sighed. This is going to be awkward.

I sat down at the couch and he followed.

"Uhm, thank you for signing the contract. I cannot believe this. It would help me a lot thank you so much Ms. Sm-" i cut him off.

"Call me Massie. I actually really wanted to endorse in this company for a very long time now. I didn't want this opportunity to go." I laughed. He smiled. This guy has the most amazing smile ever.

"What agency are you in?" I asked him. "I'm in Ford Agency." he said.

"Oh, we're on the same agency. I guess i'll be seeing you a lot from now on." holy molly, out of all agencies why is he on the same agency as mine?

"Yeah, this is the first time I saw you by the way, I was in the agency for almost one week but didn't see you anywhere." he scratched the back of his neck. He was looking for me?

"Really? Sorry I was busy this week." I brushed my hair.

"I see, do you attend school?" he asked. "Uh-uhm, I uhm I'm homeschooled." I cleared my throat.

"Sorry, i'm just really a talkative person. I can't control my mouth." He laughed. I laughed too. "Nah, it's okay. I actually like talkative people because I don't usually talk that much."

"We're a great pair then!" He laughed and he reached out his hand for a high-five and I went for it.

Could this boy get any more attractive?