Call me a bitch & i'll show you one

OUTFIT IN EXTERNAL LINK>>>

I love making polyvore outfits so go look at it (hehe)>>>

Kingsley's youtube is over there>>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

DAISY!!

                                                                          Judge me

                                                                & I'll prove you wrong.

                                                                  Tell me what to do,

                                                                   and i'll tell you off

                                                Say im not worth it & watch where i end up.

                                                     Call me a bitch & i'll show you one.

                                           Fuck me over and i'll do it to you twice as bad.

                                                                    Call me crazy

                                                          but you really have no idea.

                                                                  ~Daisy Brooks

I put down my cellie (what i call my phone) after typing a random thing on my blog and brushed through my wet hair. I have no clue how i ended up in my room but somehow i woke up in here but it wasn't the best awakening. There's this intercom thing in the house and i woke up to Mez shouting "WAKE UP I'M STARTING BREAKFAST" really? did i need to wake up just because of breakfast....i could of had brunch!! but instead of going down stairs i got into the shower needing one badly.

After blow drying my hair i used my instyler to straighten it. I love this thing!!! It can curl you'r hair or straighten it..and it brushes your hair!! I pulled on a lacy black thong and found a white corset with a short black skirt and a knotted strand necklace. I through on my combat boots and fixed my hair under the sexy hat that I got yesterday before coming here.

I walked carefully down the steps trying to find the kitchen. when I reach the ground I look around at the classy sculptures and naked babies. OK that sounded weird but there is naked babies on the ceiling!! I take out my phone and log on to my twitter. Everyone at my school hates me but the people that watch my youtube (which is really popular) and follow me on twitter say they are 'inspired by me'. whatever that means.

I first started on youtube when i made a video of me ranting about peoples ridiculous names. It was called 'YOUR BABY'S NAME IS RIDICULOUS' People watched it and asked for more of my rants and what i think about things, mostly pop culture.

ItsDaisyBitchh: Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.   

I'm know for posting stupid shit that is random on twitter but I'm not one of those stupid fuckers that tweet there every move with what they are doing.