RIP

okay, so ik some of you dont like star wars, but I do, so uh it really stinks that we lost our leia. I wanna say that she was like one of my favorite characters. I heard she had a heart attack and was relieved when she was okay, but when I heard she passed away at only 60, that's really sucky.

thank you carrie fisher for portraying such an amazing character and keeping the star wars fandom alive. we all love you tons. I wanted to meet ya some day, and I wish I would have.

but really, you're a really great gal. I wish you were still here. you honestly did NOT deserve to leave this early. it makes me so majorly frustrated. why do we keep losing people? first my alan and now her. ugh.

now every time I watch star wars and see you I'm going to cry a whole lot because I really do miss you. and I hope you know I'm writing this for you because you really are a great great person and ugh I'm so unhappy I could write for hours about how much I miss you.

sorry by the way. for the multiple paragraphs. I am so upset she passed. I wanted to see you on star wars episode 10000 for pete sake haha.

in the long run though, you had an amazing life. you will be missed by all us star wars fans.

may the force be with you, carrie. see ya later. (:

-kwikspells (sorry to make you all read so much aha.)