Chapter 15: The 2nd Mate

Chapter 15

Kora's POV

The sounds of pots and pans banging against each other awoke me from my slumber. The smell of food entered the aroma and into my nose. I laid there, not letting my eyes open due to the extra warmth i felt wherever i was. I shifted my legs around and the familiar feeling of silk bed sheets were under my body. I immediately knew it was my bed, i have no idea how i ended up here but i wasn't complaining. The thoughts of yesterday seemed like a blur in my mind. I don't remember anything but Dustin and I kissing.

The thought of that made my stomach twist and turn and i couldn't help but feel myself smile a little bit. I'm still confused on how this whole second mate thing works, but i will soon find the answer from someone, someone has to know.

I was sitting on the patio after everyone else left, i was soon joined by Dustin.

"Your compulsion didn't work on me Kora."

Before i could even get my question out, his lips came crashing down on mines. I was taken back at first, but the sound in the back of my head kept chanting mate mate mate mate mate, the voice of my wolf to be exact. I haven't heard from her ever since the heartbreak with Tommy, but she finally resurfaced, happy to think that she has found a new mate. I moved my lips in sync with his, i felt my body lowering down until i was lying flat. He was on top of me deepening the kiss, his hands running up and down the sides of my body.

I raked my hands through his dark hair. Everything seemed to so right at this moment, it felt right with him. I never found attraction towards Tommy, my wolf did. I didn't attack Jenesy, she did. His tongue lapped around with mines, i felt sparks of electricity shoot all through my body.

"It took you so long to finally see that its been me." He whispered in my ear.

His kisses trailed down my jaw then to my neck, he left kisses on my collar bone and went lower. It was the most pleasure i have ever felt in my life, and we haven't even done that much. I didn't even bother questioning him, so i just kept raking his hair through my fingers. 

But before it could get any further than that, he broke away and sat up, me doing the same. Our breathing was uneven and quick, his chest rising up and down out of breathe. He stared at me until we heard the front door open, everyone came in laughing and joking. He took one last look at me and smiled before making his way inside, leaving me to continue what i was doing before. 

I smiled to myself at the flashback of yesterday, gripping the duvet cover on me harder. I was about to get up until i felt a shift from next to me. Carefully, i sat upright in the queen sized bed and pulled the covers off. My eyes widened at the sight of a shirtless Dustin laying of his stomach, his head buried in the pillows. I didn't know what happened net but i felt his warm skin under my hand as i traced his back muscles.

He grabbed my wrist still laying face down before greeting me good morning.

"Good morning beautiful." His husky, raspy morning voice was enough to make me melt. This needs a lot of explaining. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

this was super really short and im sorry, ive been super busy with school and tests and all this other shit so im going to be updating by next saturday. VOTE <3 and check out my new story called Oops...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY PLEASE VOTE AND ILL LOVE YOU FOREVER