As I'm putting away some cleaning supplies I hear the garage open, telling me that James was home. He walks in and sets down his things. 

   "The garage looks good. Tomorrow you can work on the upstairs lounge." He says. 

   "Alright, would you like something to eat." I say washing my hands, getting rid of all the cleaning products that might have got on me. 

  "Sure." He sits down on the couch pulling out his laptop, doing more work.

  "What do you want to eat."

  "Surprise me." He hadn't looked up from his laptop since. 

  When he said that, I had the perfect meal to make. 

  Grilled cheese sandwiches. I can make some damn good grilled cheese sandwiches. 

   I start getting out the bread and cheese while the stove was heating up. 

  "Didn't you just get off from work?" I say, still making the food. 

   "Yeah, why." 

  "Then what are you doing on your laptop?" 

   "Work." 

  "All you do is work. Why don't you take a break?" I say, looking up to him.

  "If I took breaks, I wouldn't be a billionaire." 

  He had a great point. 

  "Alright so why do you have a huge house if only you live in it?" 

  "So I can host huge parties." 

   "Alright, fair enough. Why don't-"

   "Why do you ask so many questions?" He says looking over at me. He didn't ask in a weird way, he asked like he really wanted to know and was curious. 

   "I just feel like I don't know you." As I say this, I begin applying mayo onto the bread. 

   Mayo is great on grilled cheese, do not fight me on this! 

   "You don't need to know me, all you need to know is how to clean." And with that he went back to his work and back to a rude attitude. 

  "Okay then... Grinch" I say, whispering the Grinch part

  He looks back at me, "What did you call me?" 

   "I said sir." 

  "Yeah, that's what I thought." He says with a slight smile. 

   Soon the sandwiches were done and I serve them to him on a small plate. 

   "Grilled sandwiches?" He questions.

  "Well you said surprise me, and I make bomb grilled sandwiches so just try it." I say pushing the plate towards him. 

   "We will see how bomb they are." 

   He takes a bite and doesn't say anything. Except he just continues to eat it

 "Told ya." 

 And with that, my shift was over and I walk to my room to bed. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "No! Please don't! I don't like this!" I scream. 

   Soon I am shook awake. 

   "Allison?! Are you okay?!" James screams to me. 

   My eyes look around the room and I realize where I am. I wasn't in my house's garage with my uncle. Except I am sitting up in my bed looking at a concerned, shirtless James. 

   "Um yeah,  What's up?" I say trying to be casual. 

   "Well I was sleeping and I hear your screams at 4:00 AM. Are you okay? What did you dream about?" He was actually worried about me. I have never seen this side of James. Except a glimpse of it at the hospital. 

   "I just had a nightmare, that's all. You can go back to bed. I'm fine." 

   "It was more than a nightmare, I can tell. Don't lie to me." He was serious. 

  "It was nothing." 

  "Allison, I am not leaving you alone, until you tell me what made you so scared. By your scream I actually felt scared for you." 

I was so shocked that he actually cared. 

  And with that, I begin to tell him the story of what my Uncle Jeff had done to me. 

   My Uncle Jeff was my dad's brother. He was my favorite uncle and that night at my family gathering, I was getting drinks from the garage. My Uncle Jeff staggers in drunk out of his mind, and staggers towards me. I scream but he just tells me no one can hear me. I didn't recognize him. He was someone who I thought would never hurt me. But he did. I cried as he touches my scared body keeping me still. It almost became more when my Aunt Kate walked in. My Uncle just said "She was about to chug a beer, but I stopped her." 

   And with that, my Aunt Kate runs to my parents and they never trusted me again. I am still haunted from his touch and it changed me as a person. 

  After I told James my story, he got a huge blanket and spread it out on the floor. He never left my room throughout the night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I did a longer chapter than I usually do. But what do you guys thing? Let me know if you want chapter nine by commenting your thoughts and favoriting my story! Thank you for reading!

    -Hannah