Chapter 10 - Part 2, Where the heck are Laurel and Scarlett?

Author's note- Hey guys! So this is just a small chapter, it's just going to be in 2 POVs.. I'm going to be moving on wednesday/thursday so I might not have any internet connection for a few days so yeah! Please vote and comment … vomment! :) xo

and sorry if there are any mistakes! :-/ I did this in under 30 minutes!  

Thayer's POV

"Well, I'm exhausted. I'm going to bed. Night." I said, lying down on the bed.

"Okay, night," Laurel smiled at me, "Um, Thayer, Imma go talk to Lettie for a sec. You go to bed, I won't take longer than 5 minutes." 

"Okay." I mumbled, drifting off to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night, alone. Not that I was afraid or anything, but where's Laurel? I glanced at the clock that was standing on the beside table. 3:21 AM.

Huh, I wonder what's happened to her. Has she escaped? Wait- what? She could have! Oh, I am such an idiot.

Panicking, I stood up and ran out of the room, grabbing the room key before I left, of course, and ran to Lettie's room.

I knocked on the door. "Lettie? You in there?" I waited a couple of minutes, no reply.

"Scarlett, if this is some kind of prank.. Well.. Just open the door if you're there." Oh what the hell, I turned the door knob, and thankfully it was unlocked, and walked in. Nothing. No one is here.

Have they gone out? Escaped together? 

Running out, again, I went to Harry's room.

"Harry! Wake up!" I yelled, walking into his room, without knocking on the door.

"Fuck off." He mumbled, moving around trying to find a comfortable position.

"No. Now get up! Laurel and Scarlett are missing!" I pulled the blanket off him.

"Sure they are. Are you hallucinating? Or something? Or maybe I am.." He got up from the bed, walking towards me.

"Go back to bed. She probably needs some fresh air, after seeing her mum like that. Poor girl." He said, leading me towards the door, and closing it. Locking it, too.

Yeah.. I guess she might need some air. Maybe Lettie's gone with her? I mean, Scarlett's a good soul, right? I don't think she'd try to escape after knowing what Derek's capable of doing.

And with that, I walked into my room, and collapsed on the bed, drifting back to sleep.

Scarlett's POV

I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I yelled, reading a magazine.

Well hello, Laurel. "Uh, hey Lettie." She waved awkwardly. I guess she's always been… and awkward penguin? Is that what people say these days? Not that I'm old or.. Nevermind!

Boss had given me a little mission to do. And now, was the perfect time to put that missing into acting.

"Oh hi, Laurel." I smirked, "How's your head? You're pretty clumsy you know." And an idiot.

"Sure I am.. Well I came here to ask you something.." She said, walking over to the window. 

Oh, how I want to push you out that window.

"Oh yeah? What is it, Laurel?" I smirked, throwing the magazine to the other side of the bed.

"Why'd you push me out of the vent?" She looked at me, curiosity swam in her eyes. Well isn't she innocent.

"What? Me? Push you out? C'mon Laur, I wouldn't do that." I got up from the bed. 

I guess taking a couple of acting lessons while I was a kid wasn't so bad.

"Yeah.. Sorry for accusing you. Guess I am clumsy and probably hit my head to hard." She shrugged. 

I mentally groaned. What an idiot!

"That's alright." I faked a smile, leaning in for a "hug."

Surprisingly- not, she hugged back.

I grabbed the gun, the gun she hadn't noticed which was on the table, and hit the back of her head.

I let go of her, and watched her collapse to the floor. 

I grabbed my phone, dialing his number. "Hey, Luke? Yeah, I need you to do me a tiny favor. Nothing too bad.. Or heavy. Just need you to carry this package I have to my car. Yes, Sir knows about this package, Alright, I'll see you in half an hour."

Laurel Blair, you are one stupid girl.