"Can everyone leave for a few minutes so we can ask them some questions." The officer said.

They all leave and the officer sat at the end of my bed.

"I'm Officer Johnson. This is Officer Lane and That is Officer McCann. Can you explain what happened last night?" He says.

"Niall and I had watched a movie then fell asleep. Lexi woke us up at about twelve o'clock and she said something about Louis getting shot so I picked her up and put her on my bed. She was crying her eyes out Niall was trying to calm her down when someone knocked on the door. I thought it was Harry so I opened the door. The last thing I remember is Lexi screaming at me not to open the door." Liam said.

"Ok. We'll come back later if Niall remember anything. Niall you might want to get some sleep. Visiting hours are over so your family's went home. " He says.

They leave and I lay back down on the pillow shivering because it was really cold.

"It's cold Li-Li" I say to my new best friend.

" You want me to get you a blanket?" He asked.

"No, Can you just cuddle with me?" I ask.

"Sure" He says getting up.

He gets beside my under the blanket and I cuddle into his chest. He wraps his arms around my waist.

"Why is it so cold?" I ask.

"Niall, It's December" Liam mumbles.

Then I fall into a dreamless sleep.

Lexi POV

I wake up on the cold floor. I try to move ,but my wrists and ankles are tied together. I try to yell ,but something is tied over my mouth. Then the images from last night flashed in my head. I'm kidnapped.

"Looks like your awake". A voice said.

I remember that voice. It was from one of the men from last night. I look up and see the two men. One with glasses standing over me. The other standing at the door in a combat jacket. They looked about 18 or 19.

"I'm going to untie you ,but if you try to run...." Glasses then pulled out a gun and pointed at me. "I'll shoot"

Glasses untied me and took the rope off my mouth. I could feel that my shoulder was wrapped in something from being shot. Then pointed the gun at my back.

"Follow me." Combat Jacket said.

I follow him out of the room and down a hall then into another room with the gun still pointed at my back. Three men (One with just in black [26]the other had a scar over his left eye[15].) two standing and one sitting at a desk with his back to me. One of the two standing looked about 15 and the other looked about 26.The one sitting I could tell was an older man by the gray hair. Panic set in. No, more then panic. I was terrified. The man at the desk turned. He had a tattoo of the whole world for a face. Creepy. His name will be Mr.Creepy.

"Hello, Miss Styles" Mr.Creepy says

I would have said I wasn't Gemma Styles ,but I was scared of what they would do to me.

"I'm Kasper and we are Force Three. Your father and mother are very wealthy people. You know?" Kasper says.

Shoot I wanted to call him Mr.Creepy.

"Casper. Like Casper the friendly ghost." I say giggling a bit.

He stood up and walked over to me.

"Far from it" Kasper whispered in my ear. His hot breath making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

"So we are planning to hold you for a ransom of one million dollars ,maybe even more." Black said with a wicked smile.