Ch.2 On the Plane

** 2 Weeks Later **

"Now Sweetie, do you have everything? Your toothbrush, hairbrush..." As my Mom goes on and on and on, I just nod my head and roll my eyes. My mother insisted that I pack extra carefully which ended in taking 4 hours of my time!

"Yes mother, I have everything I need. Now can I please go? I'm going to miss the flight! It leaves in about an hour!" My mom gives me a long painful hug before kissing me on the cheek and telling me to call, blah, blah, blah.

I grab my backpack and my two suitcases and take of to the gates that will lead me to hell. And if the trip could not get any better so far my mother was not giving me any space. She  fluttering around me like an anxious bird, asking me every other second if I needed anything. Perhaps a drink from the nearby vending machine? How about a small burger from that McDonalds? I kept refusing, my mind focusing on the airport doors. At least when I'm on the plane I'll be gone from my very nosy mother.

When my luggage Is finally dropped off, I look at my ticket and it says Terminal B Flight Number: 226 First class. I just shrug my shoulders and after what feels like miles of walking I finally find myself where I need to be.

 As I walk on to the plane I'm lead to the First Class section. The interior was breathtaking, with huge aqua seats, and personal mini televisions.

I just kept wandering aimlessly until I came across a flight attendant, "Um excuse me, can you help me find seat #36?" I ask the flight attendant. "Yes of course, Miss"

When I get to my seat I realize I got the one next to the window! YAAYYY!!! I sit down and look out, and stare at the runway and other planes. How bad could this be, I mean only 10 hours to go.

Just as I'm about to get my self comfortable and take a nap I look over and see Todd sneering at me.

"Yes Todd?"

"Get up! I mean you didn't think you could actually take this seat right? Because It's mine."

"That's great for you, would you like me to get up and grab you a fluffy pillow while I'm at it?"

"Yeah, that'd be nice."

"Listen jackass, this seat is mine, you snooze you loose pal."

Then all of the sudden I was pulled  from the collar of my shirt into a lip lock. I pushed him away before he did anything else.

"Yo, dude what the hell?"

"Oh, come on Jamie, I've always known you wanted me."

"In your dreams pretty boy."

I spun around on my heals wanting to sit down quickly when I bump into Kara.

"Where you just kissing my boyfriend? Please tell me you did not put our diseased lips on my boyfriend!?" And then she slapped me.

"Okay, seriously Kara, why would I want your sloppy seconds!"

"Whore, please." And on she went, just talking on and on and on about how ugly and stupid I am, before I fell asleep of boredom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 After about three hours of sleep I slowly awake when I feel someone tap me on my shoulder. As I look over it's Kara and she looks pissed, not that that's a surprise.

"Uhh, may I help you?"

"Actually, yes. Can you please stop snoring? You're disturbing my aura." I can feel my cheeks heat up but I still roll my eyes. 

"Anything for you your majesty." And she replies by sneering (which by the way is not very attractive) and gives me the finger. Bitch.

So I sit back up, annoyed, because I was so rudely interrupted and pull out my phone. As I log into Aim, my very handy instant messaging site,  I pray Caitlin is on. Who am I kidding, Caitlin’s always on.

Pickl3Lov3r: Heyy girlly

CaitlinNOTCate: Heyy sexxxii

Pickl3Lov3r: Evil queen bitch ruined my nap, claiming I was snoring.

CaitlinNOTCate: Don't worry about her, she's just jealous.

Pickl3Lov3r: Stunning good looks and amazing personality?

CaitlinNOTCate: Clearly.

Pickl3Lov3r: Oh, did I mention Todd kissing me and Kara slapping me?

CaitlinNOTCate: WTF???

Pickl3Lov3r: I know right? I swear these people have some serious problems...

CaitlinNOTCate: Was Todd an amazing kisser?

Pickl3Lov3r: Caitlin!

CaitlinNOTCate: Sryy

Pickl3Lov3r: Whatevs... Just give me hope and the strength not to kill both of them over the summer!

CaitlinNOTCate: HOPE AND strength! But think about it, you'll be in Cali, hot guys everywhere, just ditch her and ignore him.

Pickl3Lov3r: I guess, but we'll still be stuck in the camp together.

CaitlinNOTCate: Aren't you a little old for camp?

Pickl3Lov3r: My point exactly, but apparently it's some special teen camp. *rolls my eyes*

CaitlinNOTCate: Look, everyone will love you.. how could they not.. but seriously just ignore her!

Pickl3Lov3r: I'll try... gotta go gonna land soo LOVE YOU!!! xxoo BYE!

I turn my phone off and tuck it in my backpack. California, here I come!