New books by Blackie

So I guess I'm supposed to do this when I write a book.

The Rise Of BoneClan - This is the beginning of the BoneClan series, consisting of at least three books.

Groups of rogues live in the shadowy forests. A young cat, Bone, wants them to unite. But some disagree. Go on the journey with Bone as he struggles to create a new clan, BoneClan.

BoneClan's Downfall - the second in the BoneClan series, consisting of a least three books.

Young Nightkit is born into BoneClan under the leadership of the evil Shadestar. Go with Nightkit as she embarks on her journey to take down Shadestar and become the true leader of BoneClan, Nightstar.

Unnamed - Third book in the BoneClan series, there may be more.

This will be about the BoneClan rp.

Copperfur's Choice - Copperfur is born into BoneClan, he's lived there all his life, it's all he's ever known. But when the times change Copperfur is faced with a choice. Will he follow his mind or his friends?

Shadestar's Leadership - Shadestar is the leader of BoneClan. He is seen as evil. But is he really?

Graytail's journey - I'm sure most wonder about the two new cats, Graytail and Cherryfrost. They say they came from WindClan. But what did their journey really take?

How To Ruin A Relationship 101
(Hosted by Nightstar) - I can't even explain.

I have lots of plans
-Blackie