Beaten.

I walked upstairs l get a drink when I heard the noise from downstairs. I could hear yelling, and fighting. My dad, uncle, and I all ran as fast as we could down the stairs. I saw Tommy swinging at Niall, Niall blocking the punch and hitting Tommy. Niall was winning, obviously. Niall had mentioned something about fighting a few days ago, though avoided the subject when I asked about it. My dad grabbed Niall's arms, though that could barely hold him. My uncle had Tommy, his nose and mouth bleeding. I ran up to Niall and grabbed his balled up fists. They immediately relaxed when I held onto them.

"Calm down. Sshh. It's fine," I said, inspecting his face for cuts or bruises. Nothing. Tommy looks like he got hit with a baseball bat while Niall looked the same. His eyes flicked behind me, anger filling them right when I felt the yank on my hair. I screeched and spun around, facing Sabrina. She barely missed me with her fist ready to sucker punch my face. My dad and uncle couldn't let go of the boys, or they would have torn each other apart. My dad was yelling for help, my uncle doing the same.

My fist connected with her nose, a satisfying crunch sounding. That was for the anorexia comment. She grabbed my hair again and pulled me to the ground with her. I shoved her back and straddled her waist. She was still swinging at me, though I was doing the same to her. Her fist hit my jaw and a sharp pain went through my whole body. I took one last punch, hitting her right eye before my aunt and mom pulled me off. I had even worse self control then Niall in fights. I was relentless. I tried to break free of their grip, causing my dad to give up on holding Niall, who was relatively calm now, and come and hold onto me. I kicked at Sabrina, still screaming obscenities at her. Blood ran out of her nose and bruises were forming on her face and arms. My aunt and mom let me go and my dad carried me up the stairs, still kicking and trying to break free.

When I fight, I lose it. I don't care who's around, I'll lose my temper and have to be carried out and held down until I can't fight anymore. Niall and Ed followed my dad up the stairs and through the living room. Luke and T sat on the couch with my grandparents, all their eyes full of worry.

Ed sat next to my grandma muttering, "worst I've ever seen." My dad set me on the floor and held my wrists in his hands. Niall sat on my other side and thumbed over the growing bruise in my cheek. I calmed at his touch quickly. My dad loosened his grip, testing it out. He let go when he knew I wouldn't go back downstairs again. I reached up and grabbed Niall's hand from my cheek, holding it in between my shaking fingers.

"Why aren't you closing your mouth, Des?" Luke asked. I realized that I couldn't close my mouth. I literally was about to have a panic attack while trying to close my mouth before the full pain hit me.

"She can't. It's dislocated, I can tell," Ni told them.

"Well how do we fix that? Does she need to go to the doctor?!" My grandpa panicked.

"Nah, I can get it back into place if you get me a towel," Niall stroked my cheek again. Luke got up and ran to get a towel. I could see Tia crying and hiding her face in Ed's neck. He ran back in and handed Niall the towel.

"Des, you have to sit up. And this is going to hurt really, extremely bad. Please don't bite me," Niall helped me sit up and put the towel over his thumbs. He grabbed my jaw and stuck his thumbs into my mouth and onto my bottom teeth. "3, 2, 1.." He said before pushing down onto my bottom jaw. Pain overtook my senses and I just sat there, tears streaming out of my eyes. I felt that I could close my jaw and tried to bite down. Niall pushed the towel into my mouth and got his thumbs out before I snapped my teeth together. Luckily the towel was in there, because I probably would have broken some teeth if it wasn't. I sat there for a while, my face in Niall's neck as my tears rolled onto his shirt. My jaw was still hurting. After a while longer I sat back up.

"My hand hurts like hell," I told him, looking to my other hand that was lying in my lap. I saw that my knuckles were red and I split them in one spot.

"Oh god, you're bleeding. Let me get you something, sweetheart," I stood up, sitting in the couch. Ni sat next to me, Ed on my other side before he scooted away, giving my grandma room to sit down. She dabbed at the blood on my knuckles, wiping it off. It stopped bleeding after a few minutes, though it hurt worse then ever.

"You probably didn't do anything to major. Especially fracturing your knuckle. I did it once when I was boxing and I didn't have gloves on and I hit too hard. It swelled up and was all red, like yours," Niall explained. I looked down to realize that my hand was swelling and turning bright red. My grandma sighed and wrapped gauze and a bandage around my hand.

"No more fighting for a while, Des," my grandma scolded, looking me in the eyes. I heard a bunch of people walking up the stairs and Sabrina's cries. I looked over to see my uncle carrying her. There was blood all over her face. Her nose also wasn't very recognizable. Guess she'll get that nose job she's wanted for a while. Everyone stood up off of the couch, except me, though Niall pulled me up so they could put her down. My grandma sighed and started dabbing at her face with a different towel than she used on my hand. Niall wrapped his arm around shoulders and Ed stood half in front of me protectively when Tommy came up, though I don't think he'll mess with Ni again. His nose was bleeding, he had two black eyes, and his lips were split open in a few places.

He glared hard at me as he walked past, though not making any moves. After they got each of them settled and realized that Sabrina would probably need medical attention and my uncle took her to the hospital, we were free to leave. I hugged everyone goodbye and we left. The car ride home was very tense, you could literally cut it with a knife. I could tell my mom was pissed at me. We pulled up to the house and I tried to get out of the car as fast as I could, trying to avoid the confrontation, though my mom wasn't having any of that.

"Destri Grey Reed. What the hell were you thinking? I know you don't like her, and she said something absolutely terrible before, but you put her in the hospital. Her nose is smashed, your aunt texted me that it is completely smashed. You were both out of hand. You need to learn how to calm yourself down, act like an adult, and not let her phase you like that. What if Tia walked down and saw that? She would be so scared. Jesus, Destri. I'm pissed. You have to let stuff go," my mom lectured while I sat there, looking down. Niall sat next to me and his thumb ran across the back of my hand.

"Sorry. She started it though," I scoffed. My mom rolled her eyes.

"Des, she may have started it, but you didn't have to smash the girls nose in. You're lucky they're not making you pay for the nose job she'll need. Next christmas, maybe we should just stay home. There hasn't been a Christmas in 8 years where you two haven't ended up punching each other," my mom explained.

"Maybe I just won't come back here for Christmas at all. It's so much easier staying home.." I retorted.

Her eyes widened, "Destri. I never said that. You can't just stay in London by yourself over Christmas," I rolled my eyes.

"I wouldn't be alone. Niall would be there," I told her, looking to him. He didn't even react, not wanting to take sides between us. My phone started buzzing from my pocket and I got up, leaving the room quickly. I saw the caller i.d. And answered Dakodah's call.

"Hello?" I questioned, hearing sniffling from the other side.

"Des, it's Ty, my brother. He overdosed and I really need you.."